QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Miyazaki/Takahata - which movie is the Best of the 80s?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Miyazaki/Takahata - which movie is the Best of the 80s? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Don't be greedy. Just pick one.
Future Boy Conan Special: the Revival of the Giganto / 未来少年コナン特別篇 巨大機ギ ガントの復活 (1984)
Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind / 風の谷のナウシカ (1984)
Gauche the Cellist / セロ弾きのゴーシュ (1982)
Chie the Brat / じゃリン子チエ (1981)
Laputa: Castle in the Sky / 天空の城ラピュタ (1986)
Yanagawa Canal Story / 柳川堀割物語 (1987)
Grave of the Fireflies / 火垂るの墓 (1988)
My Neighbor Totoro / となりのトトロ (1988)
Kiki's Delivery Service / 魔女の宅急便 (1989)
Results
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yesssssssssss!!! go totoro

10.05.2007, 12:55 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

note to self:see it.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.05.2007, 01:00 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've seen every one in the list ( Jarinko Chie was the last one I found, and I loved it; and Conan -the full series- is great) , except Yanagawa Canal Story, the documentary. It puzzles me that this one was included, I thought it was almost imposible to find...
Has anyone here seen it?

11.15.2007, 10:19 PM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks