QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's new for movies from Ghibli
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » What's new for movies from Ghibli » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tea Master Tall
quote:
Originally posted by Heidi80
quote:
Originally posted by husky51
The thing to remember about Goro is that it has been many years since he did Earthsea (which I liked, btw) and I am sure that he has improved his skills since then...

Was Hayao's first own movie, Lupin 3, a masterpiece?

Yeah, pretty much. Future Boy Conan is awesome, too. I'd definately rate them both above Earthsea, but it's still pretty good.

Ok I didn't know that. Lupin is probably the only Miyazaki movie not avaidable in Finland

06.08.2011, 04:53 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw the trailer the other day. It looks a lot more like a Ghibli film than Earthsea. It doesn't have the "paint-by-numbers" Earthsea look and is also devoid of the Disney-esque watercolory background look as Ponyo had.

06.19.2011, 11:53 PM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Heidi80
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dballred
I saw the trailer the other day. It looks a lot more like a Ghibli film than Earthsea. It doesn't have the "paint-by-numbers" Earthsea look and is also devoid of the Disney-esque watercolory background look as Ponyo had.

Trailer to what? Arriety?

06.20.2011, 05:13 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

My bad. The trailer for Kokurikozaka Kara.

06.20.2011, 05:37 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Heidi80
Ohmu

quote:
quote:
quote:

My bad. The trailer for Kokurikozaka Kara.

Ok, sorry, didn't check what country you were from. We're a bit after here in Scandinavia, Arriety's probably coming here this autumn

06.20.2011, 10:55 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks