QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Survey
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Survey » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay!! Another Whisper lover! (Take that Miyrru!)

04.27.2008, 07:51 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Chekov
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.04.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chekov Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Which was the first movie you saw: Spirited Away.
Have you seen any in theatres: Not yet.
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Not yet.
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: Howl's hair.
Which character is your hero: Ashitaka (what a legend!)
Who is your favorite villain: Yu-babba (She would frighten me, I like my name!)
The best couple: Shizuku and Seiji.
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Baron. (But you would get much conversation out of him, he's a statue... lol)
Which character would you sleep with (if any): They are cartoons and most are just too cute for that. Well if Princess Mononoke was real... maybe lol.
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Howl's world. War, witches, spells ah so much fun!
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: Nope and proberly won't unless I go to Tokyo.
How many movies do you own: One, Howl's Moving Castle.
What's your least favorite movie: Don't have one yet, when I've watched more I will say.
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Spirited Away.
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: Spirited Away with the little girl going through the flowers, great blend of CGI there.
What is your favorite movie: Whisper of the Heart. Followed close by Spirited and Howl.

05.08.2008, 11:07 AM Chekov is offline   Profile for Chekov Add Chekov to your buddy list Homepage of Chekov
fitzerific
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fitzerific Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi I'm new to this thread. Except for him hating Grave of the Fireflies, I'd almost belive that Saddletank was my british clone. Although I didn't hate Grave, I will never watch it again because after watching it the first time I was doomed to spend all night at work all bummed out and depressed. I've got too many psychological problems to have to self induce depression. Anyway, my list:

Which was the first movie you saw: Totoro, my daughter watched it at her grandma's house and all we heard for the next few weeks was "toto?!" until we got a copy and watched it with her.
Have you seen any in theatres: No.
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): I cried in Grave of the Fireflies, damned depressing movie. I also cried in Whisper of the Heart because its such a heartwarming film, and so cute.
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: I thought Pom Poko was hillarious.
Which character is your hero: Shizuku, I too want to be a writer, but need to test myself to find those hidden gems.
Who is your favorite villain: Shiho (Shizuku's sister), she brings too much conflict to dear Shizuku's life, always nagging her to clean and excell, reminds me of my wife.
The best couple: Shizuku and Seiji.
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Mr. Nichi ofcourse, he is wise.
Which character would you sleep with (if any): I don't think I would have any relations with any of the characters, since I am a guy and all of the main female characters are too young and innoscent, however Lettie is probably old enough and pretty cute too, hmmm.
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Whisper of the Heart, I want to be one of Seji's friends.
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: I so want to, but have not yet had the chance.
How many movies do you own: I own Totoro, Whisper, and Howl's, but I have also owned Grave but sold it to the warehouse soon after.
What's your least favorite movie: Grave of the Fireflies and Spirited Away.
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Whisper of the Heart and Castle in the Sky.
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: Castle in the Sky when they reach Laputa, and all the city shots in Whisper of the Heart.
What is your favorite movie: Whisper of the Heart. Followed by Castle in the sky then Nausicaa.

06.22.2008, 09:03 AM fitzerific is offline   Profile for fitzerific Add fitzerific to your buddy list
CHAOS STEP
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by CHAOS STEP Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good Thread,

Here's my lot;

Which was the first movie you saw: Mononoke (I saw Cagliostro before though).
Have you seen any in theatres: Yes! Laputa, Totoro (at special screenings), Spirited Away & Howls.
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): I have avoided watching Fireflies because I got choked up in the first couple of minutes, end of Laputa, Totoro, Spirited Away.
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: When the baby is changed into the Hamster in Spirited Away - his behaviour is hilarious.
Which character is your hero: Too many to choose from!
Who is your favorite villain: Dola.
The best couple: Sheeta and Potzu
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Totoro Tea Party!
Which character would you sleep with (if any): erm ... ?)
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Laputa.
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: Not yet.
How many movies do you own: All except the shorts and Art expo DVD.
What's your least favorite movie: Tales from Earthsea, for some reason I don't watch Mononoke much. ?)
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Laputa
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: Too Many to mention, although the spirited Away 'realisation' scene is tops.
What is your favorite movie: Whichever one is in my DVD player!

06.22.2008, 01:24 PM CHAOS STEP is offline   Profile for CHAOS STEP Add CHAOS STEP to your buddy list
jontilton
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.26.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jontilton Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I'm new to the forum, but I've been a studio ghibli fan for a few years now.

Which was the first movie you saw: Spirited Away

Have you seen any in theatres: Nope, but I hope to see Ponyo soon!

Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): i get a bit choked up at
various scenes in all of them because they're so beautiful!

What's one of your favorite funniest moments: mei in totoro

Which character is your hero: Kiki

Who is your favorite villain: Muska

Which character would you like to have coffee (tea!) with: The Baron

Which character would you sleep with (if any): ?

Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Laputa (before it's destroyed of course)

Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: I hope to soon!

How many movies do you own: 9, 10 if cagliostro counts

What's your least favorite movie: Whisper of the Heart, but i still love it

Which soundtrack is your favorite: Nausicaa

Name some of the most beautiful scenes: End of Princess Mononoke

What is your favorite movie: Castle in the Sky

06.26.2008, 03:27 PM jontilton is offline   Profile for jontilton Add jontilton to your buddy list
Axeluva21
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.27.08
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Axeluva21 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you seen any in theatres: Nope
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s):Spirited Away: When Chihiro and Haku say goodbye. What made me sad was thinking that they would really never see eachother again.
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: when sheeta and potzu almost fall of the cliff.
Which character is your hero: all of them
Who is your favorite villain: Dola
Which character would you like to have coffee with: All of them i can't decide lol
Which character would you sleep with (if any): Howl hehe
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Kiki's or Chihiro's
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: Nope but want to
How many movies do you own: spirited away, castle in the sky, and whisper of the heart, so 3
What's your least favorite movie: My Neighbor Totoro
Which soundtrack is your favorite: they really sound all the same but pretty tho!
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: All of them are great!!
What is your favorite movie:castle in the sky<3

06.27.2008, 04:30 PM Axeluva21 is offline   Profile for Axeluva21 Add Axeluva21 to your buddy list Homepage of Axeluva21 AIM Screenname: axeluva21
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Which was the first movie you saw: Ooh, must'a been Spirited Away I think.
Have you seen any in theatres: No, I did try to see Howl but there were no cinema's near where I live that were showing it.
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): No I dont cry very easily in movies. I really dont. I think one of the most strangely touching scenes in any of the movies for me was in Nausicaa when theres the child singing in the background and shes trying to protect the Ohmu (sp?) from her father.
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: In Totoro when the dad goes RAA! at them in the bathtub. Oh and another one that ties with the first is in Howls Moving Castle when he says the line "I dont see the point in living if I cant be beautiful" that makes me laugh so much.
Which character is your hero: Well all of them are hero's arent they? Except Howl. He really did never seem to do much hero buisness. I like the guy from the Castle of Caligstro He's a bit of an anti-hero. OH just remembered THE BARON.
Who is your favorite villain: Kushana, I liked the way she respected Nausicaa. She wasnt just an ordinary thug, she was clever.
The best couple: Urrrmmmmmmm. Baron and Haru, they were the best couple that never was. And if they had been a couple it'd of been a bit odd :S BUT if she was still in her cat form they would have made the cutest couple ever.
Which character would you like to have coffee with: I wouldnt have coffee. I would have tea with the Baron and Muta since the Baron makes special tea that is different everytime. And i'd like to watch Muta eat cake.
Which character would you sleep with (if any): I dont really think about having sexytime with drawings if i'll be honest with you. I suppose Howl Though I do quite like Ashitaka. He's so brave and honest, I just think he'd be a really nice guy to be with
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Either the Bath House from Spirited Away (I can so see myself loving it there) or i'd like to live in the cave with the wolves and San, from Princess Mononoke, that'd be really cool.
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: I wish.
How many movies do you own: Okay i'm going to count the ones i've lost as well Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, Porco Rosso, Laputa, Nausicaa, Return of the Cat, My Neighbour Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart and i'm sure i'm forgetting a couple. So roughly 9+
What's your least favorite movie: Either Kiki or Whisper of the Heart. Whisper simply because it irritates me how people rate it so highly when I found it very average compared to the more epic movies like Nausicaa and Mononoke.
Which soundtrack is your favorite: I would have to say Nausicaa. Though all of them have STUNNING soundtracks imo.
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: The scene in Nausicaa when the Ohmu raise her up and she walks on their golden tendrils, San when shes sucking the bullet or whatever out from Moro, I think any aerial scenes shown are really good too. Ghibli skies are gorgeous.
What is your favorite movie: See thats a toughie, I have a couple of favourites.

EDIT: Lmao at how much i've written compared to some other people. I dare someone to actually read it, I bet nobody will

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 06.27.2008, 07:50 PM.

06.27.2008, 07:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
phenolphthalein
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.30.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by phenolphthalein Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Which was the first movie you saw: kiki, 10 years ago before i knew what ghibli was, SA after.
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Grave of the Fireflaves maybe if i watched it all, too depressing and stopped half way.
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: howl's hair
Which character is your hero: san
Who is your favorite villain: Seiji "corney lyrics", "eat like a pig", "forgetul", stalker and makes Shizuku's life a misery at the start.
The best couple: Shizuku and Seiji
Which character would you like to have coffee with: nausicaa
Which character would you sleep with (if any): nausicaa's fox squirrel
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: something closer to reality, whisper
How many movies do you own: not gonna count
What's your least favorite movie: Tales from Earthsea
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Whisper's country road!
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: they are all beautiful...

06.30.2008, 10:10 PM phenolphthalein is offline   Profile for phenolphthalein Add phenolphthalein to your buddy list
Omis
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.03.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Omis Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you seen any in theatres: None
Have you ever cried? Yes. Mononoke. Lady Oboshi taking Ashitaka to see her secrets. Very moving for me.
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: The entertainment scene in Cat Returns where the jester is thrown out of the window. Timeless.
Which character is your hero: Taeko in the sense of an everyday heroin.
Who is your favorite villain: Lady Oboshi
The best couple: Takeo and Toshio
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Uncle Pom
Which character would you sleep with (if any): erm... not sure how to reply there.
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: The tanuki's childhood home that they create at the end of Pom Poko.
How many movies do you own: all but Ghibli shorts
What's your least favorite movie: Yamadas
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Nausicaa
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: Train scene in Spirited Away and Only Yesterday

07.10.2008, 04:21 PM Omis is offline   Profile for Omis Add Omis to your buddy list Send an Email to Omis
BubblegumGuru
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BubblegumGuru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YAAAAY SURVEY!

Which was the first movie you saw: Totoro when I was really little. <3
Have you seen any in theatres: Yes, Spirited Away and Howl.
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Grave of the Fireflies(Memories of Setsuko to the credits), Only Yesterday(The ending), Whisper of the Heart(Also the ending)
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: Shizuku yelling "Jerk! Jerk! Jerk!" over and over after Seiji makes fun of her lyrics in Whisper. XD Oh, and those guys being thrown out the window in The Cat Returns.
Which character is your hero: San from Mononoke.
Who is your favorite villain: Muska! You just love to hate him!
The best couple: Shizuku and Seiji
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Shizuku or the Baron.
Which character would you sleep with (if any): Oh geez. XD Haku or Howl.
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: The Cat Kingdom!! Or maybe that fantasy world that Shizuku created.
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: No, but I'm just itching to go.
How many movies do you own: All of them except Earthsea, Cagliostro(Which technically isn't Ghibli) and Ponyo(obviously). Yes, that's including Ocean Waves and Only Yesterday, both of which I imported.
What's your least favorite movie: Either Yamadas or Nausicaa.
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Whisper of the Heart
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: The clock scene in Whisper, the dance between Haru and Baron in the Cat Returns, the ending of Ocean Waves, when Chihiro tells Haku his real name in Spirited Away, the scene where Howl first meets Sophie and takes her flying through the air...Ahh I could go on.
What is your favorite movie: Whisper of the Heart, Only Yesterday, Laputa, Totoro, Kiki, Spirited Away...gahh I love them all.

07.11.2008, 08:32 PM BubblegumGuru is offline   Profile for BubblegumGuru Add BubblegumGuru to your buddy list
myacademic
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.12.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by myacademic Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you seen any in theaters: No
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Close to in Grave of the Fireflies.
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: Soots in Spirited Away!
Which character is your hero: Dont think i can think of one...
Who is your favorite villain: Noface i think
The best couple: Chihiro and Haku
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Totoro!!
Which character would you sleep with (if any): Maybe Sophie when shes not old
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Howl's castle so i can go to them all
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: No
How many movies do you own: not as many as i want to
What's your least favorite movie: no one yet
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Tonari No Totoro
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: Hm, the end at GOTF, and when Sheeta falls from the sky in Laputa
What is your favorite movie: I cant chose

07.12.2008, 10:01 AM myacademic is offline   Profile for myacademic Add myacademic to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My answer has changed in so far as that I have now gone to the ghibli museum.
YAY! WEHEY!

07.13.2008, 05:18 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Evey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Evey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here goes mine :
Which was the first movie you saw: Princess Mononoke
Have you seen any in theaters: Unfortunately for me - no
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): well,in the end of HMC,when they finally kiss and the song that is playing is soooo nice,but it was cry of happiness ...the sad one was when I watched Grave of the fireflies
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: when Sophie mix Howl´s potions in a bathroom causing the change of his hair .... "jerk,jerk,jerk" in Whisper of the heart ...scenes with Muta - his funny
Which character is your hero: My hero? Haku,Howl or Baron
Who is your favorite villain: Yubaba
The best couple: Howl and Sophie
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Howl
Which character would you sleep with (if any): Howl
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: probably in HMC,but I also like it in Whisper
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: No ...it is the first time I´ve ever heard of it...
How many movies do you own: Spirited Away and HMC ...and I would like to have more of them)
What's your least favorite movie: none
Which soundtrack is your favorite: HMC,Spirited away or The Cat returns
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: Spirited away - Chihiro and Haku are flying and she remembers his name)) ...when Sophie goes to royal palace - scene at stairs with the Witch of the Wastes,it goes something like this " you remembered how to break spell you put on me? - No! -Then start studying! " D ...or when Sophie meets Howl for the 1st time ...the hair-changing moment ...in Princess Mononoke when the deer king appears ...The Cat Returns - Baron is carrying Haru up the stairs and suddenly her whiskers get longer,he looks at her and she blushes (I think everyone knows what she was thinking about ) ...and so on
What is your favorite movie:uff,just love all of them

Post last edited by Evey on 07.30.2008, 03:06 PM.

07.30.2008, 03:00 PM Evey is offline   Profile for Evey Add Evey to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Which was the first movie you saw: I think It was Howl's Moving Castle
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Grave of the Fireflies, at the end when the little girl dies and her brother makes a little coffin to put her in
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: Jiji in Kiki
Which character is your hero: Totoro!!
Who is your favorite villain: Umm can't think of one right now! lol
The best couple: Not sure!
Which character would you like to have coffee with: The Barron
Which character would you sleep with (if any): Ashitaka hehe
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Kiki's
How many movies do you own: None
What's your least favorite movie: Porco Rosso
Which soundtrack is your favorite: erm Spirited Away
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: Not sure! I know Totoro has some, but lots!
What is your favorite movie: My Neighbour Totoro, The Cat Returns.

07.30.2008, 03:49 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi! I'm new here!

Which was the first movie you saw:Ummm.... I saw Castle in the Sky when I was really little, but I didnt know what it was... and I saw the first few minutes of Nausicaa when Cartoon Network did the month of Miyazaki (but I didnt know what it was then, either...) So, officially, Howl's Moving Castle.

Have you seen any in theatres: No, but I am going to try to see Ponyo in theaters when it comes out in the US!

Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Yep. At the end of Grave of the Fireflies, the flower garden scene in 'Howl's', at the end of 'Howl's' and 'Spirited Away' (because I was sad that the movies had ended) , umm.. there's more, but I can't think of them at the moment...

What's one of your favorite funniest moments: When Howl's hair got dyed the wrong color and he freaked out... 'I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful!' hahaha, umm... when Chihiro fell down the stairs, I laughed a lot during porco rosso and yamadas, in only yesterday when Taeko-chan couldnt figure out math and her sister was freaking out. 'maybe there's something wrong with her head!' umm... there's too many to list

Who is your favorite villain: Kushana! or maybe Lady Eboshi.

The best couple: Hmmm.... Howl and Sophie!

Which character would you like to have coffee with: Sophie or Fio! Hmmm....but now that i think about it, probably Lisa from 'ponyo'.

Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: It's too hard to pick! Maybe the bath house from Spirited Away, or the moving castle from Howl's... or the house from Totoro, or the house on the cliff from ponyo

Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: No, but I realllly want to!!

How many movies do you own: 11

What's your least favorite movie: ?!? I like them all! Maybe the cat returns.

Which soundtrack is your favorite: Agghh, they're all wonderful! Spirited Away, Howl's, Totoro, and Kiki.

Name some of the most beautiful scenes: The flower garden scene from Howl's, the train scene from Spirited Away, the scene where Chihiro flys on haku, the very last scene from Mononoke where Ashitaka and San have to part ways, the scene where Mei first meets Totoro, the catbus ride, when Sheeta falle from the sky, the scene in ponyo when they're riding across the sunken town in the toy boat.... there are so many beautiful scenes, it's hard to list them all!

What is your favorite movie: Dont make me pick! Please! Probably Spirited Away or Whisper of the Heart, but it depends on my mood. Sometimes it's Totoro, and now that I've seen Ponyo, maybe it's my favorite? They're all so good!

08.14.2008, 05:54 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Sarcasm Master
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sarcasm Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Answering the questions...
First Ghibli movie PART OF SPIRITED AWAY. I watched Princess Mononoke in four days at seventh grade.
Seen any in the cinema:no
Crybaby breakdowns? Watched Grave of the Fireflies twice in a row, in the same parts, the-knowing-of-the-final-fate-of-mom of Setsuko after bringing fireflies in their shelter, and when she dies.
Funniest moments: Chihiro's stair descent.
Fave villain:Kushana and Eboshi.
Cutest couple:sheeta and patzu because they are most likely to be married, since san wouldn't really know much of human rituals, let alone marriage, and some of the others...to young to possibly predict.
Have coffee with: The Baron.
Sleep with: that's a little too severe to discuss about, would dating be appropriate?
Place to live in: Irontown,and the city that Kiki goes to.
Went to Ghibli Museum:Wanna go.
Movie ownage: do the ghibli collection sets count?
Pretty parts:"Too many if you ask me!"-Jiji,English dub and not in a bad way, so to save some space in this reply.
Fave movie: whatever I feel like watching.

Post last edited by Sarcasm Master on 11.29.2008, 10:28 AM.

11.29.2008, 10:26 AM Sarcasm Master is offline   Profile for Sarcasm Master Add Sarcasm Master to your buddy list
O-Jay88
Warawara

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by O-Jay88 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello, everyone! I'm new here. Saw this thread and thought it looked pretty interesting so i decided to register.

Have you seen any in theatres: No
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Yes, at the end of Only Yesterday and in Grave of the Fireflies
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: Probably something from Yamadas, perhaps the fight over the remote control
Which character is your hero: Lupin, closely followed by Ashitaka
Who is your favorite villain: Muska
The best couple: Kiki and Tombo
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Shizuku
Which character would you sleep with (if any): None, all the girls are too young and sweet
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Koriko
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: No, would be awesome to go there though
How many movies do you own: 9
What's your least favorite movie: Pom Poko
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Only Yesterday, that piano track just aches and the ending theme is beautiful
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: The ending in OY, Shizuku following Moon in WotH, the Train sequence in SA, the first love scene in OY
What is your favorite movie: It's a tie between Only Yesterday and Whisper of the Heart, but at this moment OY is my favourite

11.29.2008, 11:55 AM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
Skyflakes Crackers
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.06.08
Location: In Yakushima forest, in search of kodamas and white wolves. And looking for a fat cat in Tama.
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skyflakes Crackers Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello, I am Skyflakes Crackers. I am new, so this would be my first post... I'll try to do the best I can.
The first movie I watched: Spirited Away
Seen any in theaters: no
Ever cried?: In Grave of the Fireflies. Setsuko's death.
Funniest Scenes: When Dola's sons help Sheeta out in the mess hall. The dude with the huge brown beard is funny.
Heroes:Nausicaa and Ashitaka. They're admirable.
Villains:Yubaba and Eboshi. Not entirely evil.
Have coffee or tea with: Totoro or the Baron.
Sleep with ( if any ): ??
Setting where you would want to live in: Kiki's town.
Ever went to the Ghibli Museum: If I get the chance.
Movies owned: I guess if you count the Ghibli Collection, I guess 14. I will get Howl's Moving Castle for Xmas.
Least favorite movie: Pom Poko. Raccoons with shapshifting balls scare me.
Nicest Scenes: Chihiro's train scene, Howl's secret garden, San's intervention with Ashitaka...to name a few.
Favorite movie: Whisper of the Heart, Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Laputa, Nausicaa, and Kiki's Delivery Service. Whisper of the Heart is my overall favorite.

12.06.2008, 12:55 AM Skyflakes Crackers is offline   Profile for Skyflakes Crackers Add Skyflakes Crackers to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Almost at the End ofGrave of the Fireflies
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: Muta in the maze (cat returens)
Which character is your hero: Ashitaka
Who is your favorite villain: No face(hes a villain in the bath house)
The best couple: San and Ashitaka
Which character would you like to have coffee with: The Baron
Which character would you sleep with (if any): Err...?
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: The Forest in Princess Mononoke
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: Nope
How many movies do you own: 14
What's your least favorite movie: None so far...
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Spirited Away ...
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: When Chihiro/Sen is falling with Haku after she found his name ^^
What is your favorite movie: Spirited Away

Post last edited by kitsunejr on 12.06.2008, 06:32 AM.

12.06.2008, 04:54 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
HataZaki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Which was the first movie you saw: Princess Mononoke
Have you ever cried? If so, which scene(s): Grave of the Fireflies, when Setsuko dies, and Pom Poko in their "last hurrah"
What's one of your favorite funniest moments: When Arren randomly vomits in Tales from Earthsea.
Which character is your hero: Nausicaa
Who is your favorite villain: Lady Eboshi
The best couple: Sheeta and Pazu
Which character would you like to have coffee with: Taeko
Which character would you sleep with (if any): None!
Which Ghibli setting or world would you like to live in: Whisper of the Heart
Have you ever been to the Ghibli museum: Not yet, but I will in 2011
How many movies do you own: I own 12, all except TCR, Earthsea, Yamadas and obviously Ocean Waves and Ponyo.
What's your least favorite movie: The Cat Returns
Which soundtrack is your favorite: Laputa: Castle in the Sky, although I like them all.
Name some of the most beautiful scenes: Too many to even list.
What is your favorite movie: It changes everyday, so I can't really say. I like them all. But I think Pom Poko is underapreciated.

12.26.2008, 06:26 AM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks