QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Which Ghibli heroine are you?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Which Ghibli heroine are you? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Umfrage: Which one?
San
Nausicaa
Satsuki
Kiki
Chihiro
Fio
Shizuku
Sheeta
Results
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
Which Ghibli heroine are you? Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://bobmink.com/mb/quiz/quiz.html
According to this quiz, I'm most like Shizuku from Whisper of the Heart!
http://bobmink.com/mb/quiz/shizuku.html

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

06.30.2005, 01:27 PM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have done the quiz quite some time ago and placed the cute little banner on my tiny website (still a work-in-progress, for an indefinite amount of time).

http://kiki.co.nr/

I always feel that I am more like Shizuku, being interested in reading and writing. In fact I picked it for the "hobby" part. I am just not very sure why I turned out to be like Kiki.

Here are my answers to the quiz:

The most important person in your life is…
I'm still working on making friends.

Something I am concerned about right now is…
Trying to find my special talent, and who I am.

One thing I've learned is…
I have talent, but I need to work harder before I can accomplish my goals.

A person who would be a good friend/possible romantic interest for you
is someone who…
Is accepting, and can see many sides to any issue.

When faced with opposition, you…
Try to avoid the opposition by doing things a different way.

Your interests and hobbies are…
Reading and/or writing.

The world I live in is…
Has too much going on. I've gotten into some things I can't get out of easily.

The Ghibli character I identify with the most is…
Shizuku from "Whispers of the Heart."

What are your answers btw?

06.30.2005, 01:41 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Konan
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
  Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jiji
What are your answers btw?

1) The most important person in your life is…
I’m still working on making friends.
2) Something I am concerned about right now is…
Trying to find my special talent, and who I am.
3) One thing I’ve learned is…
4) A person who would be a good friend/possible romantic interest for you is someone who…
Has a similar past to mine. OR someone with whom I share interests.
5) When faced with opposition, you…
Complain. I’m good in an argument.
6) Your interests and hobbies are…
Reading and/or writing.
7) The world I live in is…
Is filled with responsibilities for me, both at home and outside it.
Shizuku from “Whispers of the Heart.”

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

06.30.2005, 01:56 PM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
Azhur
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.07.05
  Search for Posts by Azhur Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I turned out to be Nausicaa.

The most important person in your life is…
My friends and the person I like.

Something I am concerned about right now is…
Finding a way to live at harmony with my world.

One thing I’ve learned is…

A person who would be a good friend/possible romantic interest for you is someone who…
Came from a different background and had a different point of view from mine, but changed after meeting me.

When faced with opposition, you…
Try to use words to reach an agreement. I avoid violence.

Your interests and hobbies are…
Playing with my friend(s) and/or sibling(s).

The world I live in is…
A mix of the mundane “real” world and my fantasy world.

Shizuku from “Whispers of the Heart.”

07.01.2005, 02:21 AM Azhur is offline   Profile for Azhur Add Azhur to your buddy list
LillyKimilly
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.02.05
  Search for Posts by LillyKimilly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You're like San, from "Princess Mononoke"!
You believe strongly in your ideals and are willing to fight for them. Being determined is admirable, but you might want to take a look at things from the point of view of your adversary --they might not be as evil as you think.

teehee.'ill do anything to keep humans out of my forrest'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

07.01.2005, 10:01 AM LillyKimilly is offline   Profile for LillyKimilly Add LillyKimilly to your buddy list
Neko Danshaku =^^=
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.21.05
  Search for Posts by Neko Danshaku =^^= Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umm... no Haru?

I'm actually somewhere between Shizuku and Sheeta, I've tried the quiz for about 10 times and Shizuku fairly more appears as my result than Sheeta.... I do receive Nausicaa and Satsuki for my result.. but only for about 2 times each...
Why I do this for many times?.... well... since I can imagine myself for over one option for each question, eventho there are also many options which I surely didnt do.....
This is my answers, and like I was said above... I can hardly decide who I am since there's so many options that I do agree to describe myself.... well this is my very agreed options...

The most important person in your life is

Something I am concerned about right now is
Looking for something/someone important to me, but whom I neglected
Finding a place where I can be in peace.

One thing I've learned is
Even though I've grown up and changed, no one seems to notice.

A person who would be a good friend/possible romantic interest for you is someone who
Has a similar past to mine. OR someone with whom I share interests.
Came from a different background and had a different point of view from mine, but changed after meeting me.

When faced with opposition, you
Try to be brave, but I get worried. OR run off to solve the problem by yourself.

Your interests and hobbies are
Spending time in nature, or with animals.
Playing with my friend(s) and/or sibling(s).
Reading and/or writing.
Building, repairing and designing things.
(No priority... it's a vicious circle of my activities that ordered randomly)

The world I live in is
A mix of the mundane real world and my fantasy world.
It isn't perfect, but I want to do all I can to help make it a better place.

The Ghibli character I identify with the most is
Sheeta from Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

================================
btw Jiji your giutiokipanja is a cute web!
I definitely love your family photo there

OMG! Our angel of love is represented by San!! Is she actually Angel of Death??! >_<

Post last edited by Neko Danshaku =^^= on 07.01.2005, 03:22 PM.

07.01.2005, 03:00 PM Neko Danshaku =^^= is offline   Profile for Neko Danshaku =^^= Add Neko Danshaku =^^= to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is interesting to know that Azhur is indeed Nausicaa and Funbert von Zikkingen (finally managed to get your tongue-twisting name right... ) is Shizuku. But Lily as San in disguise really strikes me as a surprise. I can hardly imagine Lily holding a knife with blood smear around her mouth, or San running around to spread her love.

And Mr Zikkingen thanks for your nice comments on my tiny web. The picture at the middle is in fact a random one like my avatar or my sig. You may refresh the page to see other pics if you like (all of them are connected to Gutiokipanja, of course)

07.02.2005, 03:43 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The most important person in your life is
Something I am concerned about right now is
Finding a way to live at harmony with my world.
One thing I've learned is
I shouldn't act so impulsively and/or the person I thought I loved isn't right for me.
A person who would be a good friend/possible romantic interest for you is someone who
When faced with opposition, you
Your interests and hobbies are
Building, repairing and designing things.
The world I live in is
The Ghibli character I identify with the most is
Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service.

07.02.2005, 10:25 AM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Neko Danshaku =^^=
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.21.05
  Search for Posts by Neko Danshaku =^^= Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
It is interesting to know that Azhur is indeed Nausicaa and Funbert von Zikkingen (finally managed to get your tongue-twisting name right... ) is Shizuku. But Lily as San in disguise really strikes me as a surprise. I can hardly imagine Lily holding a knife with blood smear around her mouth, or San running around to spread her love. (Jiji)

Thanks for the accurate spelling of my name.... I don't know how my real name said in German but the Japanese accent of my name is much more interesting
Nice imagination of San spreading love!! It would be definitely nice if it realized as gag manga
quote:
And Mr Zikkingen thanks for your nice comments on my tiny web. The picture at the middle is in fact a random one like my avatar or my sig. You may refresh the page to see other pics if you like (all of them are connected to Gutiokipanja, of course) (Jiji)

I've tried it and DL some... there are nice pictures... btw what is "gutiokipanja"? an Italian word? what it's mean?

Oh... mr Nanashi of Totoro and Spirited away is also San! maybe satsuki and chihiro are lucky enough not being killed in the movie

07.02.2005, 01:18 PM Neko Danshaku =^^= is offline   Profile for Neko Danshaku =^^= Add Neko Danshaku =^^= to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Wow even Nanashi is San in disguise? I start to have a vision that susuwataris can turn to armed assasins at night and kill everyone in the house...

Btw we haven't seen any Satsuki, Sheeta or Fio yet.

FYI:
Gutiokipanja = グーチョキパン屋

グーチョキパー = the game of rock, paper and scissors.

07.02.2005, 02:30 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Wow even Nanashi is San in disguise? I start to have a vision that susuwataris can turn to armed assasins at night and kill everyone in the house...

Btw we haven't seen any Satsuki, Sheeta or Fio yet.

FYI:
Gutiokipanja = グーチョキパン屋
グーチョキパー = the game of rock, paper and scissors.
パン屋 = bakery

07.02.2005, 02:31 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Manni
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.17.05
  Search for Posts by Manni Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Qiuz doesn't work .

But I have this:

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.p...nt=SpiritedAway

07.11.2005, 04:20 AM Manni is offline   Profile for Manni Add Manni to your buddy list Homepage of Manni
Jiji
Oldie newbie

quote:
Originally posted by Manni
Qiuz doesn't work .

But I have this:

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.p...nt=SpiritedAway

Umm that's odd. The Ghibli quiz works well in both my IE and Firefox. Maybe you could try again (and make sure have javascript enabled.

As for your Chihiro quiz, here are my results :

#1 Chihiro/Sen
#2 Yubaba
#3 Haku
#4 Kaonashi/No-Face
#5 Kamajii
#6 Lin/Rin

07.12.2005, 05:22 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Sarcasm Master
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Search for Posts by Sarcasm Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, the quiz doesn't work too. I found this quiz though, but there are too many questions for me to post on what I answered.
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/anime/jennal...you-girls-only/

It turns out that I'm Princess Mononoke.

11.29.2008, 11:49 PM Sarcasm Master is offline   Profile for Sarcasm Master Add Sarcasm Master to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now i know Roar hates necroing, and i totally see why, but it seems like way back in the toddler years of this forum, alot of ppl really like Princess Mononoke wonder what happened

12.01.2008, 10:46 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks