QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Get Out of Here Spammer.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports Get Out of Here Spammer. Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Get Out of Here Spammer.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, so apparently some individual (be it a bot or human) has been going around posting advertising-related links.

Could any of you admins do something 'bout this?

03.27.2012, 02:03 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't heard or seen anything of this nature across the site. I know I am not admin but I haven't seen anything like this. Where is it occuring?

03.27.2012, 05:40 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ADW, if you see spam, hit the REPORT button up there top right with the EDIT, QUOTE and so on buttons.

Or link the spam post in question to this forum so the admins know what post you are talking about. Just saying "Hey, there's lots of spam here" isn't any help to anyone.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.27.2012, 07:00 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, thanks fellas. Will do!

03.28.2012, 02:47 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Get out of here Spammer (UPDATE: Found Posts)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Diggin' about and found these ones:

http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/threa...93&page=1#8

http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/threa...&page=8#151

BTW, the user is "cjxicerain".

03.28.2012, 02:53 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't believe I missed this being spam especially the one after my post. No one writes like that normally it is to formal.

03.28.2012, 04:08 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dealt with.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.01.2012, 10:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Roar...
sook-ran, merci, gracias, shishi,domo, etc.

04.01.2012, 05:01 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Roar!

04.02.2012, 12:56 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks