QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favorites Bar Icon?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Favorites Bar Icon? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Favorites Bar Icon?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Firefox and most other Internet browsers have a Favorites Bar, as I'm sure you're aware. All of my favorites on my Favorites Bar have icons, except the Ghibli Tavern. Either that, or my browser just isn't displaying it as it should.

Basically, if possible, I think we should make an icon for the forum. It should be pretty simple, considering how small the icons are.

03.23.2011, 02:51 PM  
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh yes, that would be nice. For me it always appears as an icon from an internet login page from a long time ago, so it would be good to have something more fitting.

03.23.2011, 03:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That sounds great! Maybe a mini-Totoro or a fox squirrel.

03.23.2011, 04:11 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Takuto
That sounds great! Maybe a mini-Totoro or a fox squirrel.

I was thinking the same thing! A mini-Totoro would be perfect.

03.23.2011, 04:14 PM  
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think that the chibi-totoro would be best. More people would be familiar with it rather than a Teto figure or Jiji...

03.27.2011, 10:34 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I put one up, can you guys recognize it?

03.30.2011, 11:55 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm, I don't see it...

03.30.2011, 12:18 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It looks great!

03.30.2011, 02:03 PM  
arren18
Administrator

Ah, it's showing for me now! Very nice.

03.31.2011, 05:23 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Omg, we got one! That's awesome. ^^

04.03.2011, 12:04 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeppers, its cute!!! Thanks, UO...

04.03.2011, 09:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh, super cute

05.13.2011, 03:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks