QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - a new anime
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » a new anime » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.13.09
a new animePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by darkrai Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

how ar u everyone
i have an idea about an anime
who knows an email or something like that of an anime company

09.13.2009, 06:44 AM darkrai is offline   Profile for darkrai Add darkrai to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think its quite as easy as that :|

09.13.2009, 01:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Chrisss
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.11.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chrisss Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I dont know what to say but heres a list of companies if your trying to make money copyright it first

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anime_companies
try to go to there websites maybe you could contact producers??

09.18.2009, 08:15 PM Chrisss is offline   Profile for Chrisss Add Chrisss to your buddy list Homepage of Chrisss
NarutoFan671
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.18.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NarutoFan671 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dont't tttryyy to nmAkke ann anime because nonee cann beet naruto!!@!!

01.18.2010, 06:19 PM NarutoFan671 is offline   Profile for NarutoFan671 Add NarutoFan671 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

has anybody heard of any new ones coming out???

01.25.2010, 03:28 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tee hee.

01.25.2010, 06:18 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahem... I was referring to new ANIMEs...

01.25.2010, 07:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, I was giggling at the original posters idea of sending a story to an anime company to produce.

But now I'm curious what you thought I meant

Post last edited by Theowne on 01.26.2010, 12:08 AM.

01.26.2010, 12:08 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
husky51
The Old Guy

sorry, my bad... I thought you was referring to my post and I was jkg back....

n/m

but, yeah, that is A giggle...

01.26.2010, 08:37 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks