QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What is the best thing you've ever done?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What is the best thing you've ever done? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  What is the best thing you've ever done?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry, i was bored. just wanted to know other peoples victories

08.24.2006, 07:09 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ive had many victories. walking straight past cops with drugs in my pockets, stealing amplifyers from the school music room, my graffiti art took 3 months to trace back to me, and then they asked for me brother (oink), many mnay victories

08.24.2006, 07:44 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Competing in a battle of the bands and coming 2nd out of 17

08.24.2006, 08:15 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i thought u ad to b 18 to be in battle of the badns

08.25.2006, 11:03 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nah not over here in Larne and if so I probabaly pass

Post last edited by Endless Twilight on 08.25.2006, 02:28 PM.

08.25.2006, 02:27 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh kk

08.25.2006, 02:32 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Yep btw i love your sig

08.25.2006, 03:42 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

me .. nothing and i'm happy for me !!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.25.2006, 11:30 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Another 2 victories: 1 Against all the taunts and laughs becoming a vegetairian for 2 (almost 3) months. 2. Becoming a follower of the staight edge lifestyle.

08.25.2006, 11:58 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i used to laugh for everything even if a fly pass in front of me i laugh Ooh i miss my friends

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.26.2006, 12:23 AM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

2003, Interschool Nationals Air Rifle Competition, made it to the final 8. Won individual and team gold for the East Zone.

2004 Pkmn Nationals 2nd.
2006 Pkmn Nationals 3rd.

Bout the only ones I boats about. A few more bronzes and silvers for Air Rifle, but eh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.26.2006, 07:56 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Serafimangel
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Serafimangel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I never win anything...

But yey for everyone else's victories!!!! There are so many well accomplished people here!

I walked 100 miles and one vertical kilometre in 6 days in the highlands with everything I needed on my back, Camping every night with my three friends. I felt a bit of a drawback though because I got sunstroke and collapsed twice, but I still did it! (even though you're meant to rest with sunstroke) That is the closes thing to me having a victory.

08.26.2006, 08:26 AM Serafimangel is offline   Profile for Serafimangel Add Serafimangel to your buddy list Send an Email to Serafimangel
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i went all day with out a smoke(although thats not really a good thing for me). yet another victory for THUG. conquering the world, one ciggerette at a time

cheers

08.26.2006, 10:29 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Not really a victory for me but for our band. Or 2nd preformance we well in the kiln!

08.26.2006, 12:50 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I electricuted my self on the 7/6/06 (one day out anoying or what) Nearly got shot! I think I may be using up my 9 lives.

08.26.2006, 05:00 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Endless Twilight
Totoro

nearly got shot. how?

08.26.2006, 05:04 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I went down to the woods, I was in for a big suprise, lucky Dave phoned Tom and I didn't get shot, put it that way. oh yer and Luke always can seem to get rickaches, with and air rifle pellet.

Post last edited by Snakebite on 08.26.2006, 05:08 PM.

08.26.2006, 05:07 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah thast not really an everyday occurance.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.26.2006, 05:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

I got shot with a (gas powered) glock pellet gun close range. It felt like the other time i set myself on fire on it listed with the same intesity 4 3 days.

08.26.2006, 05:12 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cherry
Totoro

you're all great

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.26.2006, 06:11 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks