QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New to the forum!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New to the forum! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.23.15
  New to the forum!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totorosfantasy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi All!
Huge Studio Ghibli fan here; I guess you can say I'm a "first time, long time" lol. I only learned of this forum from the Ghibli Facebook group. I'm happy to be aboard! :-)

02.23.2015, 05:23 PM Totorosfantasy is offline   Profile for Totorosfantasy Add Totorosfantasy to your buddy list Send an Email to Totorosfantasy
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi! Many welcomes! Hope you have a fun stay here.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.23.2015, 05:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Totorosfantasy
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totorosfantasy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Hi! Many welcomes! Hope you have a fun stay here.

Thank you!

02.23.2015, 05:30 PM Totorosfantasy is offline   Profile for Totorosfantasy Add Totorosfantasy to your buddy list Send an Email to Totorosfantasy
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, Totorofantasy, hoping that you enjoy it here...

02.23.2015, 06:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Totorosfantasy
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totorosfantasy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you!

02.24.2015, 11:22 AM Totorosfantasy is offline   Profile for Totorosfantasy Add Totorosfantasy to your buddy list Send an Email to Totorosfantasy
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum and can I get a thank you too?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.24.2015, 07:29 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nooooo, at this rate TotsFan will soon have 100 posts of which 92 will be thank-yous.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.24.2015, 08:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TotsFan huh... I'd call them Tofan ... Totofan? Toto~

Anyway, welcome ^^

The thank you's are a trap to get Tofan feeling involved. Then, 5 years later, he/she will be wondering how it all started, and we can helpfully point this thread out.

02.24.2015, 11:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Husky stands back in wonderment at the brilliance of the fenkashi!!!

So astute... So wise... So, so, so smart...

I kneel is acceptance of thy brainyness...

In case you haven't picked up on it yet, Tf, this Husky is being smart aleck... lol

02.25.2015, 03:48 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Tofan makes me think of tofu.

Totfan?

02.25.2015, 06:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nah, TotsFan works better. A fan of tater tots... I approve.

02.25.2015, 06:16 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks