QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - addictive things
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » addictive things » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  addictive thingsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this will be an adictive thread...

i'm addicted to icetea

05.06.2008, 10:57 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Crunchy food... agh.

Oh... and never, never, never play a game called "chopper challenge" ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. You're not going to be able to stop- so just don't play it!
Yasy!

05.06.2008, 10:59 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im also addicted to Ice Tea.
Specifically, the type you get in "Migros" stores in switzerland.
So addicted in fact that I entered one of those collect this many caps and send in this much money and get a bag, thingies.
Subsequently I have an ultra cool Ice Tea messenger back, which meets with universal approval wherever I go.

In japan, im addicted to Melon Soda.

05.06.2008, 11:57 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Japanese iced coffee. In little cans I can buy in a shop in London. Its a long tube ride but I can make it there and back in a lunchhour. This coffee is so ridiculously sweet it must be so bad for me. But it and I have a wonderful thing going together...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.07.2008, 05:01 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My boyfriend. I am... addicted... whee!

05.07.2008, 06:35 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To melancholy songs apparently. :|

05.07.2008, 06:39 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm addicted to coke (Caffine),

05.07.2008, 07:14 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Japanese iced coffee. In little cans I can buy in a shop in London. Its a long tube ride but I can make it there and back in a lunchhour. This coffee is so ridiculously sweet it must be so bad for me. But it and I have a wonderful thing going together...

Like the litle cartons that I used to get in the shops as soon as the ship reached shore.

Now, I'd have to say this forum, and I have discovered my Paint shop on my computer...

05.07.2008, 07:22 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
filter
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ah! i'm also very addicited to Wafers, and a strong cup of tea ( no sugars )

05.07.2008, 07:24 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm addicted to the smell of the bush after a good rain

05.07.2008, 07:25 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

yea! well its not really an addiction its more of a gift

05.07.2008, 07:32 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd say... I'm addicted to bishies. And sugary, milky tea.

My Anime List

05.07.2008, 09:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Iced chocolate.

Chocolate.

And... chocolate milk?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.07.2008, 10:07 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
i'm addicted to the smell of the bush after a good rain

"Re-hear-earally" - Fazzer that's funny!

05.07.2008, 02:13 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm lost why is that funny

05.08.2008, 09:01 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
nonononi
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nonononi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm addicted to many things. But if I had to decide on something I think about almost everyday, it would be:

Drawing, computer, manga/anime, fanfiction, and thinking.

One of the many things I think about, ususally when I first wake up in the morning, is that I'm "late for school", or "man, I want a cup of tea! But no time!" yeah. I guess that would also be counted as an addiction because I stay up quite late and I get myself tardy.

I also like the smell of the bush after a good rain! Except I don't live anywhere near one, so it's a rare thing.

05.08.2008, 10:04 PM nonononi is offline   Profile for nonononi Add nonononi to your buddy list Homepage of nonononi
Farren
Baron

those sherbet lil lollie [pops i'm addicted to them

the ones that burn you tounge

05.08.2008, 10:13 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
nonononi
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nonononi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Farren: lol! You're so weird! >w<

05.08.2008, 10:17 PM nonononi is offline   Profile for nonononi Add nonononi to your buddy list Homepage of nonononi
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Nononi and staying up late and being late
Yeah, that sounds quite a lot like me. *presses snooze* presses snooze* *presses snooze* haha, yeah.
@Roar
Yay for chocolate! Hm...

Yeah.. I have to say that I have a tendency to eat far to many vanilla wafers.

05.09.2008, 01:22 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cake.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 04:02 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks