QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav creature or monster?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What's your fav creature or monster? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: What's Your Favorite Creature or monster?
Dragon
Vampire
Were-Wolf
Phoenix
El Chupacabra-Bigfoot
Fawn
Lochness Monster
Pegasus
Icthyosaur
Plesiosaur
Results
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  What's your fav creature or monster?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just had some random urge to make a poll for mythical creatures. My favorite is the Pheonix though Dragons and Vampires rock.

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 02.05.2008, 07:40 PM.

02.04.2008, 09:57 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hate to tell you this, but Ichthyosaurs and Plesiosaurs were definitely not mythical creatures.

02.04.2008, 10:03 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theowne
Hate to tell you this, but Ichthyosaurs and Plesiosaurs were definitely not mythical creatures.

I guess your right but I couldn't think of anything else.

Check out my music:

02.04.2008, 10:11 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Vampire movies.. anyone else love The Lost Boys?? or Interview with a Vampire?
My girlfriend did a big pop art style painting of Marylin Monroe but as a vampire last year, it was great.

02.05.2008, 05:11 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im gonna have to go with dragons here, because they come in so many shapes and forms from across the globe. And depicted as really beautiful looking creatures... most of the time.

02.05.2008, 08:25 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thumbs up for the dragons. The archetypal mythical creature.

And yeah, The Lost Boys was such a cool movie. I love it.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.05.2008, 09:21 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Interview with a Vampire?
Love that film, haven't seen it in a while though.

Yea Vampires get my vote too, just because they're Vampires! I mean, who doesn't love a bat-morphin-blood-sucker? (aside from their victims)

02.05.2008, 12:01 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall
I couldn't think of anything else.
Unicorn?

I vote for the Unicorn. Beautiful creatures.

02.05.2008, 05:08 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I vote for Phoenixes. Fire birds that get reborn out of their ashes are right cool.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.05.2008, 05:10 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

King Kong is a famous film monster, but I guess he's not mythical. So voted for Phoenixes aswell.

02.05.2008, 05:17 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, dragons and phoenix(es? Don't know the plural.) are neck and neck. I voted for dragons earlier. 'Cause like Moro said, they're pretty beautiful a lot of the time. I love drawing 'em. Although when I was young I had this major obsession with mythical horses i.e. pegasi, unicorns, bicorns, hippocampi...

My Anime List

02.05.2008, 05:30 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It was pretty close for me between Vampires and Dragons. I voted dragons though because since I was really little i've always wanted a pet dragon I even used to collect books with dragons in and little statues of them.

Though I still love vampires since they're always so perfect and beautiful. Plus they're great in films.
My idea of a vampire is more like a extremely perfect human that drinks blood, less a monster that scuttles on four feet and mutilates people.
More dracula less animal. If that makes sense.

02.05.2008, 05:40 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Vampires, Uh, not just because of Tsubasa, but my friends and I love them. XD And apparently I seem to be one. And my friend is my pet were-wolf. I see no chechurnees or black cat monsters, so my other friends cannot be added. XD

And no bathroom cleaners?! *forgets the word for them* They're awesome, darn right! *it's apparently from Japanese mythology*

And why are all my vampires German in my stories? ._. *just noticed this fact*

02.05.2008, 05:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who are they on the new avvy FFF? *peers curiously*

My Anime List

02.05.2008, 06:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dragons...so majestic. Love them ^_^

02.05.2008, 08:16 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i love pheonixs!
but im dissapointed you didnt include the bunyips/yowies/dropbears.
heh, i love bunyips...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

02.05.2008, 10:38 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Which makes me the only one to vote for a fawn.

They're supposed to be really witty. Would love to have a nice long talk with them.

02.06.2008, 12:23 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
frigidchill
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had a little geeky moment last night, and was reading the lore on the Vampires for Warhammer. It was both a moment of shame and interest.

02.06.2008, 08:00 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I had *any* interest in Warhammer it wouldn't be a fact I'd reveal in public. So I'll pretend you were drunk when you wrote that post.

02.06.2008, 08:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
If I had *any* interest in Warhammer it wouldn't be a fact I'd reveal in public. So I'll pretend you were drunk when you wrote that post.

Haha! Yea, I was. Also drugs were involved.

Lots of drugs.

02.06.2008, 08:11 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks