QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - stupidest anime you ever saw
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions stupidest anime you ever saw Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  stupidest anime you ever saw Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mine personally would have been

zach bell i think thats what it's called
and i thought it was complete super donkey wee

08.13.2007, 01:01 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LA Blue Girl. I could only bear it for about 4 1/2 minutes.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.13.2007, 04:15 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lucky Star, i watched a part of the first ep and was like wtf?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.13.2007, 04:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lucky Star is for hardcore anime fans, and even so you need to let them grow on you. Otherwise, their jokes are just gonna slip by and leave you confused. You really need to be acquainted with a LOT of anime and games and the otaku and japanese culture to understand this anime.

That said, Powerpuff Girls Z was the worst anime I NEVER watched. Tweeny Witches would be the worst I did, because I just gave it a passing glance before switching the channel.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.13.2007, 09:53 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i take it that there all really poor then....

08.20.2007, 08:29 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well i really hate thows american anime style productions (try-hards) but probably that girly corny stuff like love hina,negima etc.

08.20.2007, 10:43 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
but probably that girly corny stuff like love hina,negima etc.

Actually, the majority of Love Hina and Negima fans are boys & young men.

As for my answer to this topic, I know Saddletank disagrees but I found Strawberry Panic to be a rather dumb series, though I admit I didn't watch too much of it.

Post last edited by Theowne on 08.20.2007, 10:54 PM.

08.20.2007, 10:46 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha your joking mate? lol hahaha corny little kids stuff NOT for men and boys its yukky ur silly billy

08.20.2007, 10:51 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
oginochihiro
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.22.07
  Search for Posts by oginochihiro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^apparently someone doesn't understand the concept of ecchi and shounen.

The point is that there are a bunch of hot girls. And one guy. Doesn't that somehow appeal the the male population? I would think so.

08.22.2007, 09:26 PM oginochihiro is offline   Profile for oginochihiro Add oginochihiro to your buddy list Homepage of oginochihiro
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The idea of such anime is, I believe, to make a male audience think "Damn, I so wish that was me surrounded by thousands of girls without another boy in sight."

08.23.2007, 02:54 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
The idea of such anime is, I believe, to make a male audience think "Damn, I so wish that was me surrounded by thousands of girls without another boy in sight."

And that's exactly why I didn't like Mahou Sensei Negima.
It just seemed too obvious...

Oh yea and never got past watching 2 episodes of Karin. The animation was enough to put anyone off.

08.23.2007, 05:57 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Lucky Star is for hardcore anime fans, and even so you need to let them grow on you. Otherwise, their jokes are just gonna slip by and leave you confused. You really need to be acquainted with a LOT of anime and games and the otaku and japanese culture to understand this anime.

That said, Powerpuff Girls Z was the worst anime I NEVER watched. Tweeny Witches would be the worst I did, because I just gave it a passing glance before switching the channel.

I agree with both
I watched maybe 5 minutes of it and almost killed meh self.

I love lucky star, its the cutest thing ever lol and its pretty funny

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

08.23.2007, 08:59 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.25.07
  Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by oginochihiro
^apparently someone doesn't understand the concept of ecchi and shounen.

The point is that there are a bunch of hot girls. And one guy. Doesn't that somehow appeal the the male population? I would think so.

Your banner rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08.24.2007, 01:19 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Tanuki

Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YUGIOH it hurts my eyes

08.24.2007, 01:20 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Tanuki

but some of the monsters have potential

08.24.2007, 01:21 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
but some of the monsters have potential

Potential for what exactly? I love Yu-Gi-Oh! Especially Kaiba, he's so cute when he's evil.

My Anime List

08.24.2007, 11:53 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Cabooseshero
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.07
  Search for Posts by Cabooseshero Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Disgea is horrid, and Reign the Conqueror is worse.

08.26.2007, 03:32 AM Cabooseshero is offline   Profile for Cabooseshero Add Cabooseshero to your buddy list Send an Email to Cabooseshero AIM Screenname: MSN: Cabooseshero@cableone.net
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

zatch,mix master, and sd gundam.
dont let the gundam part fool ya, the sd stands for super deformed.as in chibi.as in all the time,as in even the mobiles!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

12.29.2007, 05:37 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks