QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Who has msn?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Who has msn? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.17.07
  Who has msn?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonannuniel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who ever has msn and wants a new friend(me), send me a message!!!

I think this pic is cool too!

YA! strength in women!!

Poor teddy...

03.22.2007, 06:54 PM Lonannuniel is offline   Profile for Lonannuniel Add Lonannuniel to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm really the only person at school who does not have MSN.
Sorry, I deleted off my lap top. I was just playing around, right? Then it got deleted..

03.23.2007, 04:06 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
OnYourMark
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OnYourMark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is that Windows Live Messenger?

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

04.07.2007, 04:18 PM OnYourMark is offline   Profile for OnYourMark Add OnYourMark to your buddy list Homepage of OnYourMark AIM Screenname: OnYourMarkItsumo
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've got AIM ( screename: ghiblifanatic )

I've got MSN as well, which I use more often, but pm me because I don't want to post the email out in the open (I'll get spammed very badly).

04.07.2007, 06:12 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Georgia
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone can add me (if the wish )
georgia_jeangenie@hotmail.com

Damn right i wonna trade cards,
I trade you,
But not my Charizard
Thanks to studentcartoonist for the drawings!

04.14.2007, 07:34 AM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theowne
pm me because I don't want to post the email out in the open (I'll get spammed very badly).

Same here. And maybe JRR will annoy me.

So PM me if you do wanna talk on msn.

04.14.2007, 07:38 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
rasput
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rasput Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have MSN, its for n00bs but I use it to talk with my n00bish friends j/k, but MSN just got un-n00bish by finally adding some security to their chat, which yahoo still doesnt do but I prefer yahoo still and google talk at a close second... I missed the point of this thread methinks

04.18.2007, 02:44 PM rasput is offline   Profile for rasput Add rasput to your buddy list
BehindTheMask
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BehindTheMask Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like MSN better than AIM. It's grown on me.

And turns no more his head;
Because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

- Frankenstein

04.18.2007, 07:52 PM BehindTheMask is offline   Profile for BehindTheMask Add BehindTheMask to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks