QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New Puppies!!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New Puppies!!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.20.07
  New Puppies!!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Congratulations to my bitch- molly-(a dog btw lol) who succesfully delivered 6 pups!!!!

This is the one im keeping, he has been christened Cartman

Damn right i wonna trade cards,
I trade you,
But not my Charizard
Thanks to studentcartoonist for the drawings!

Post last edited by Georgia on 03.07.2007, 12:05 PM.

03.06.2007, 03:05 PM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Congratulations to my bitch

hehe, you sound like a pimp..
aanyways, they look really cute, congrats.
I actually have a dog ("Shiro", guess his coulour.. ) who always kinda looks like a puppy.
i love dogs.
Which or how many will you keep?

03.06.2007, 06:43 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aww they are cute!!!

03.06.2007, 08:55 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This thread caused my eyes to pop out on stalks. I just happened to recently write a story in which a young woman with a generous chest was described as having what looked like "two puppies stuffed down there"

Er, sorry but its true.

BTW, Georgia, I think you've got very cute puppies

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 03.06.2007, 09:48 PM.

03.06.2007, 09:46 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
This thread caused my eyes to pop out on stalks. I just happened to recently write a story in which a young woman with a generous chest was described as having what looked like "two puppies stuffed down there"

Er, sorry but its true.

BTW, Georgia, I think you've got very cute puppies

uuuum yeah i don't know what to say to that first part...

03.07.2007, 01:07 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Georgia
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LMAO

I trade you,
But not my Charizard

03.07.2007, 03:34 AM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
Georgia
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR

Which or how many will you keep?

Well I'm only allowed to keep one, so its really hard to choose. I wanted to keep two boys to call them 'Jack' and 'Kyle', after tenacious d. The rest will probs go to friends.

I trade you,
But not my Charizard

Post last edited by Georgia on 03.07.2007, 03:46 AM.

03.07.2007, 03:45 AM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heheh. Good names.

I also thought what JRR thought. And that sounded very amusing Saddles, until I re-read the post and notice that you said "I just happened to recently write". Even I'm not that bad.

03.07.2007, 12:34 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow! so cute!!!
congratulations Molly!
I was so happy as my cat borne 5 lil kittys 3years ago!

I luv the susuwatari^^

03.07.2007, 01:07 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

they are so cute lil puppies great idea for the names i think tg are great. i have 1 dog two cats and it had four kittens we only have two left waiting for them to be sold or taken cant keep them as we have too many pets.

03.07.2007, 04:19 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I have one?

03.07.2007, 05:44 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Georgia
Tanuki

lol sure

I trade you,
But not my Charizard

03.08.2007, 03:35 AM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay. I hope you gave her a treat after all that hard work!

The puppies are so cute.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

03.08.2007, 03:47 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo they are some cute puppies awww

03.08.2007, 09:56 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks