QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Art contest
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Art contest » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, please. Close it. This is a small forum so you should only have a expected a smaller number of artists within the already small pool of members here. :|

My Anime List

10.21.2008, 06:37 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is closed. The end. Whatever....

Check out my music:

10.25.2008, 08:04 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool. Maybe you'd best start a new thread for the judging/poll.

My Anime List

10.25.2008, 08:39 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  AHHH!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NOOOO WAIT!

my pic

hehe!

10.27.2008, 08:32 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Impressive!

Check out my music:

10.28.2008, 08:28 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sooooo..... Now what?

01.26.2009, 07:14 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait, wait!

I am going to get my better pic now.

Here you go.

Yay!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 01.26.2009, 11:25 PM.

01.26.2009, 11:24 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kiki-
Woow, that's a lovely picture!
For some reason, your style reminds me of the art on some of the book covers that I've seen in the bookstore... So maybe you could use your unique style to draw book covers or something. ^^ Becasue the first thing people see of a book when they pick it up is its cover! And the cover must be interesting!

02.01.2009, 06:39 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was just looking through this thread and counted that 7 people have entered, and this seems enough to finally hold the contest IMO. So shall we hold it now? Or are there any more last minute entries?

I know i haven't entered and the contest has been going on a while, but im interested to see who wins!

Also, maybe we should wait for Tall to see what he thinks.

Clicky

02.02.2009, 12:44 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Meh, it's been closed... I'm just waiting for a judging thread.

My Anime List

02.02.2009, 01:23 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@animekittynya
Aw, thanks so much! I think that that's the most lovely compliment that I've ever gotten on my drawings!!!!

02.02.2009, 01:52 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

when is there going to be a judging thread

02.02.2009, 02:04 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I known its been closed, but i think Tall should do the judging thread as it was his idea

Clicky

02.02.2009, 03:23 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Hrm... I don't think that it matters who ends up posting the judging thread, really... Does everybody get to vote on this? We could just do a poll or something. That seems easy.

02.02.2009, 07:04 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Okay I've decided on something. I'll first make a judging thread... but... well... It will be a bit different. The judges will pick out the three paintings they like the best. The placing will begin when I post a poll. Everyone on the forum will be able to vote on wich one they want to be first place. The poll will eventually expire and then the one with the most votes wins. The drawing with the second most votes will be in second place, third most votes third place. But there may be a tie for second place or something.

Does anyone need further explanation?

Check out my music:

02.15.2009, 09:17 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Fine by me.

My Anime List

02.16.2009, 08:17 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Anyway before I start the judging thread I need 1 more judge. Anyone?

Check out my music:

02.16.2009, 08:54 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I thought you had them all.

EDIT: Yeah, there's you, Farren, and Orphic. You only needed three right?

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.16.2009, 09:10 AM.

02.16.2009, 09:04 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Oh, I forgot Farren was a judge. Well, yeah. I guess I can start the judging thread now.

Check out my music:

02.16.2009, 11:08 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks