QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

um i preordered dbz remasterd and got a friend into dragonball (finally)

08.08.2007, 06:36 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

weell, i got stung by a wasp at work and other than that had the worst day at work so far. i did get my new computer, man this baby rocks!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.08.2007, 06:48 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I spilled slushie all over Percy. Oh my God!! I hope he doesn't short circuit!! *cleans off slushie*There, all better.^^

08.08.2007, 06:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just had an MSN conversation with a total stranger (met them today via Veoh) and they are really messed up and hurting so I said a few things that I hope will help them take a step back and think about stuff. At the end of that conversation I felt quite drained but very happy. I think I did some good for someone on the planet tonight. As the NERV logo says "Gods in his heaven, all's right with the world."

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.08.2007, 06:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

..<.<...

D's freaking out. Wait-How did David and Martin get there....? ANGELICA!!!!
Oh great~I get to stay two nights in a city where someone is threatening my cuz to meet me, I mean she WILL kill her if she doesn't meet me, and 3/4's of everybody HATES me there...Where's the "KILL" button in life, or do I literally have to kill em? ^^' Wait, I'm not a psychopath...DARN YOU DELILAH!!!*yelling at random things because she's depressed and just feels like yelling things, so step away please, before she hurts someone, or herself...DON'T HURT ME!!*
Be interesting to know what I'll be like in fifteen years. I can't imagine me acting like myself~^^ Uh...I can explain..
Grrr, DAMN YOU WORLD!! Damn! Damn! DAMN!!!! Jessica, you're overreacting...NO I'M NOT!! Frig you, woman.T_T Frig you..
...>.>...
No, you're acting like this over nothing now-Why am I talking in third person? You aren't.T_T Then who's talking to me...Angelica, nitwit. Did you switch personalities...NO, it's because you're acting like a nitwit. Shut the hell up. Uh uh. Shut up. No. Shut up. No. SHUT UP!!!!! Uh....no.T_T

OK, so I'm not alright today...

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 08.08.2007, 07:14 PM.

08.08.2007, 07:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so you named your laptop percy? i think im not gonna name mine.

thats all i decerned from your rant lol

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.08.2007, 07:15 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oops, I did a rant? What'd I write?
Uh, me and my friend named our laptops. Percival is one of my favorite names, and Percy is a name of one of my meek characters.
Yeah, I'll be no normal after this. He he, I even left my video game alone..I couldn't see the arrows..And I lost half a pound from worrying over really nothing. I would probably do something to myself but I can't. One of these days, just smack myself over the head with my laptop or something and would just like to be uncontious for a little while. Like what happened before..(I must be insane wishing that upon me again. That was the scariest thing that ever happened and I insisted on school that day.)
Whoooooo, I'd go to my mom, but for some reason, whenever I say "mom" now, I start crying..

08.08.2007, 07:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Mouse
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.08.07
  Search for Posts by Mouse Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WTF!? eXCUSE ME WHILE IFTHRw up

08.08.2007, 07:23 PM Mouse is offline   Profile for Mouse Add Mouse to your buddy list Homepage of Mouse
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Mouse
WTF!? eXCUSE ME WHILE IFTHRw up

Huh?
Oh, I've seen your user name on the wingsee thing, so ello.
Ignore me sometimes..just out of it today for a few reasons.
I get manga tomorrow, and have left over pocky. Crap, it makes me cry when I say "pocky"?!

08.08.2007, 07:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The highlight of my day was getting shot in the eye by a laser, and not losing my vision... yet. But it still hurts.

Post last edited by Mush on 08.08.2007, 07:45 PM.

08.08.2007, 07:45 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah no problem with the rant, it really isnt a big deal, ive gotten used to the them.

it still is kinda odd though...whoa! just got my new photoshop, nice, im pumped now!

Click for Gallery^^

08.08.2007, 07:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ooh, I found a bunch of music I like. I like Josh Groban's voice. But there's a certain sadness to one of these songs that I like, because it was a song played at my uncle's funeral. Funny, I wonder how John feels being the only one alive in that picture. Since gramps is dead, too..
I just had to go and make myself sadder, but I'm really not just sad, I'm extremely happy. Backwards person..ugh..
And it's also an opening song for an anime. A certain reason I can't watch the series now just because of the song.

08.08.2007, 07:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ugh, nothing has gone well today, its been one bad day I still love you FFF Dont worry.
Well I got my password back but it dosent matter cuz my question wasnt answered and now I'm uber pissed.
My hairs long and annoying but I'm gonna wait until this concert ends and then I'll cut it a little

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

08.08.2007, 11:44 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just had a delicious brunch of bacon egg and beans with bread and butter. So bad for me but...meh, it was lovely!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.09.2007, 07:36 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
jim222
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Search for Posts by jim222 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The highlight of my day is downloading the whole high school musical 2 album which leaked on the internet! I dont care what you think, its my life lol!

08.09.2007, 02:53 PM jim222 is offline   Profile for jim222 Add jim222 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Even better than brunch - just saw the space station going over from west to east, very bright and very fast. Amazing!

08.09.2007, 05:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw the very same thing, and 3 minutes behind was the chasing shuttle! - So there's 10 Human Souls orbiting our little planet!

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/tracking/index.html

Here it comes again - watch the skies people!

Post last edited by Chihiros-Dream-Boy on 08.09.2007, 06:56 PM.

08.09.2007, 06:27 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I got a used Death Note manga.^^I'm so happy.
But yet I still feel sad..*sigh* Aw, well.
Got all my new bedding for my room.^^

08.09.2007, 07:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

I must be tired or in need of glasses. When I first read that I swore it said "Come to my new bed in my room."

08.09.2007, 07:23 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

I must be tired or in need of glasses. When I first read that I swore it said "Come to my new bed in my room."

Oh, that would never be said by me. LOL
My cousin and his fiance are pregnant.
I find murders and suicide and homicide quite interesting. And this isn't from the manga I'm reading.
I'm in need of human comfort, but I locked my room up. Sh*t..I can't really remember what it feels like to have friends over.

08.09.2007, 07:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks