QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  572  573  574  575  576  577  578  579  580  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Take it. Ignore the call, just drop down and ask about the job details and when you can start. Summer isn't for several months and there's no gurantee of getting it then.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.12.2015, 07:43 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree with Roar on this one, FFF Go... Go... GO!!!

It is not often when management comes looking FOR you and not the other way around...

03.12.2015, 09:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol Roar, summer vacation for me starts next month. Summer doesn't start officially until June, but most students start working late April/early May. Anyway, yeah, I'm going in sometime soon. It was kind of odd she didn't ask me directly, but maybe she was nervous about her broken English (I understand her fine). That's the only thing my boyfriend could figure.

I'm still waiting on the international centre for other jobs. Hopefully I'll have two jobs.

03.13.2015, 12:22 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
PrinceKaguya
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.13.15
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrinceKaguya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched Tale of Princess Kaguya I was alone in my room so I could cry in peace

03.13.2015, 01:34 PM PrinceKaguya is offline   Profile for PrinceKaguya Add PrinceKaguya to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: The lack of decent places to get my hair cut around me is saddening. Why must I have one of the more difficult hair types? (super super thick, wavy/curly)

I know I have to grow it out and it grows pretty quick, but I just hate the feeling of it growing out. I always want to cut it off. But because of my hair type, it's more manageable either super short or very long. I think I may need to invest in wigs until I can grow it out again...

03.13.2015, 05:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF, I know what you mean about how annoying it is to let your hair grow out. My hair is straight, so it's pretty easy to find places to get it cut, but I grew it out this year and it was SO hard. It takes so long for it to start looking good again!

HL: I played a lot of an old timey PS1 RPG. It's The Legend of Dragoon and hasn't really aged well, but I liked it a lot as a kid and it's fun playing it anyway.

LL: I think I'm getting siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

03.13.2015, 06:42 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here, here, none of that foolishness, now Girl... Just get back and you're sicK of us already!!!

Oh, wait, not that kind of sick.... phew!

Big hugs and hope you're well soon...

If you were both near me, I have the perfect clippers for the job...

heh heh heh...

I think I saw you with a pair back in your greenery days, Kiki... lol

03.13.2015, 07:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Times like this I'm glad I'm a guy. FYI I shave my own hair

That said, why not just tie it back? Ponytails are cute.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.13.2015, 08:01 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: home from hospital at laaast. Surgery went well. <3

LL: everything's tiring and hurty. :') Oh well, it's only been a few days.

My Anime List

03.13.2015, 09:32 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Yesterday i did the Bondi to Coogee walk, a beautiful 'must do' beach walk in Sydney. The weather was quite cloudy and gloomy, my favourite time to walk to the beach because few people go. The beaches in Sydney can get ridiculously crowded here.

03.13.2015, 10:24 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Times like this I'm glad I'm a guy. FYI I shave my own hair

That said, why not just tie it back? Ponytails are cute.

My hair for some reason is never cut a certain length. D: I think this is because a lot of hairdressers kind of messed it up and the underneath part was way shorter than the rest of my hair (makes it very difficult to tie up, and I loved wearing buns but had to use a bunch of bobby pins).

It's getting long enough to tie up again at least. I also want/need to grow it out to avoid using heating products on it. My bangs never frizz or get split ends despite constantly straightening but they are always cut.

HL: I got another job interview for next week. This time working with Japanese students! Yay!! I also find out if I get interviews for two other positions next week!

Not trying to get my hopes up, although the position I applied for for the summer is the same as the fall's. So nervous, but excited!

03.13.2015, 10:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ponytails turn me on.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.13.2015, 10:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Kaz, I'd love to give you a guy hug, but it would probably hurt... Recover soon, ok... This has been a major step for you, I know. Kind of a point of no return, so to speak, but it is what you've wanted for a long time now. Hang in there guy, we are all rooting for you...

03.14.2015, 01:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Kaz, I'd love to give you a guy hug, but it would probably hurt... Recover soon, ok... This has been a major step for you, I know. Kind of a point of no return, so to speak, but it is what you've wanted for a long time now. Hang in there guy, we are all rooting for you...

Thank you, Husky. I'm feeling better every day and it's a massive relief to finally have this done.

My Anime List

03.14.2015, 01:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
PrinceKaguya
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.13.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrinceKaguya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow this thread is way off topic but whatever whats better ham or bacon

03.14.2015, 03:55 PM PrinceKaguya is offline   Profile for PrinceKaguya Add PrinceKaguya to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Not as much as it looks. ^_^ It's always like this. Better this than too regimented, no? And... I suppose I prefer bacon but both are good.

HL: recovering~ Can do a bit more each day. Dad bought me nice food and Earl Grey.

My Anime List

03.14.2015, 05:08 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What did you and the Earl talk about?

(BTW, congrats on the successful op! *huggles*)

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.14.2015, 08:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Not really off topic, what ever may be a highlight or lowlight or mehlight or weirdlight in your day. Or if nothing was any of those categories, then nothing...

03.14.2015, 09:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

LL: Unfortunately feeling kind of glum because I've packed on a bit of weight, my acne is back because I'm hormonal, and my has supremely reached awkward growth stage.

Acne will go away shortly, but still annoying. lol I get down about my weight sometimes, but not in the "oh my god, I'm so fat" way. Just the oh no I'm having trouble fitting into my fitted dresses and jeans, that ain't good. I haven't had a lot of time or money to really spare on eating super healthy or being able to maintain my weight. Now that I'm twenty, nearly twenty-one, I constantly worry I'll just blossom huge or something and nope. Nope, no. I don't eat enough food to warrant that happening and I'm not exactly inactive (I walk over an hour each day or more). I started gaining some after my skin problems erupted last year. Now that it isn't so bad I can be active again.

03.14.2015, 11:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: A lot less sick! And I've been replaying one of my favorite games, Muramasa.

LL: Still a little sick. My foot hurts whenever I walk on it for no reason? So I'm not really that sick, but I still can't go anywhere. Which is a great time.

03.17.2015, 11:53 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  572  573  574  575  576  577  578  579  580  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks