QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight of today was an MSN chat I had with someone at 1:00 this morning. I think I helped them sort a couple of things out which makes me feel fantastic. Beating that in the next 24 hours is going to be hard.

I'm hap- hap- hapeeeeeee.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.01.2007, 04:28 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My rooms almost done being painted. Only Percy is being mean to me..

08.01.2007, 02:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Talking to FFF^^ *Glomps FFF*
And playing with my cat

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

08.01.2007, 02:33 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A nice cold bath, after working solid from 8am to 10pm, I'm too knackered to eat anything, and will shortly be flopping onto the bed, my wife will be out of luck tonight!

08.01.2007, 06:34 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No she won't I've arranged to take her out, so she'll be fine.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.01.2007, 06:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh really.....so just how long has this been going on for!

08.01.2007, 06:44 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

continuing my animation for assesment

08.01.2007, 07:26 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Imperfection
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Search for Posts by Imperfection Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

getting back in touch with an old school friend, and spending time enjoying the world around me.

08.01.2007, 08:17 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

getting a mysterious phone call from the government...

08.01.2007, 10:00 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Grrr, Still the same as my last post but it gose down from that, I dont wanna go back to school, I havent even completely recovered from last year and now I'm going to high school, grrr, I hate the kids that go there, only cuz they hate me

08.01.2007, 10:04 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Mush
Baron

Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your school year starts in August?!

08.01.2007, 10:09 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

???

my highlight for today would be reading my book and going to kung fu

08.01.2007, 10:50 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka

Mine does. There's nothing strange about that, is there?

My highlight of the day was at the very start of the day, because having finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on the stroke of midnight, I was then free to think about it to my heart's content.

08.02.2007, 06:45 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Waking up this morning and finding out I was still on 2 weeks holiday - aagh *big sigh* niiiice...

08.02.2007, 06:54 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

school goes form september to april for me, hehe. university is awesome.

highlight of the day, is slacking at work, and knowing the civic holiday is coming up, so long weekend, yeha!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.02.2007, 03:22 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Ray15
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka

Yep.
My friend in the philippians started school two months ago. They get out in March and their school hours are horrible its like 6:30 to 5 My god they're evil.

My high light of the day was talking to my friend from the Philippians. And she has no school tomorrow

08.02.2007, 03:36 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Miyaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.06.07
  Search for Posts by Miyaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My high light will be this evening when the children I nanny and I go for a bike ride on the golf paths. weeeeeee

08.02.2007, 04:02 PM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
Imperfection
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Search for Posts by Imperfection Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

listening to new music and just doing nothing

08.02.2007, 05:14 PM Imperfection is offline   Profile for Imperfection Add Imperfection to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
???

my highlight for today would be reading my book and going to kung fu

but u hate kung fu

08.02.2007, 06:51 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

usually i just craved exercise that day but today would be having the weekend ahead of me friday night today so

go the saints we'll beat dogs

up the saints

to all other unsure what i mean here it is australian rules football

filter would understand

08.02.2007, 07:01 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks