QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Greetings From his student
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Greetings From his student » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Where do you post Pictures any way?

Oh ya, He found out That I was not keeping up with my
drawing work and disapline me.

My inspiration of my work

02.10.2007, 06:14 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you can just post yours anywhere really, i started an arts thread of things that i did youc an toss them up there. its in general disscussions

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.10.2007, 06:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^ THANK YOU
ME and Miyazaki Are kinda alike
Have seen his Anime festivial on TV?
it was Miyazaki week,

02.10.2007, 06:21 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no, im in canada we really didnt get anything like that on the tube.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.10.2007, 06:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Ya On Tv the his week of his animes

02.10.2007, 06:25 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

it wasnt on anything over here though, or at least not on any of the channels i got. i would have wanted ot see it but that damn broadcasting selections.

Click for Gallery^^

02.10.2007, 06:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

I'm going post some picture for you all to see.

02.10.2007, 06:37 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

sweet! im pumped to see some

Click for Gallery^^

02.10.2007, 06:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

You did say in decusions right?

02.10.2007, 06:44 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yep, u can use my thread or start anotehr one, do whatever one you want.

Click for Gallery^^

02.10.2007, 06:47 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

I posted in in your Art thread
Please enjoy
It in there

02.10.2007, 06:56 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist
Well I'm the student Cartoonist Of Miyazaki

I guessed that's what you meant. But I didn't say anything because it sounded crazy in my head.

02.11.2007, 06:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HA! And I knew all along. Heeeeeeeeee.
But that's because I asked him to sign up on here.
Good job, Dad.^^
and btw, Sanfan, he's a member on the anime forum.
*goes to pm Dad*
Oh, btw, if he still can't tell who I am, he can call me
daughter, Hunny-senpai, Emi-chan, Jazzi, or Jo.
Heeeeeeeeeeeee.I told you these members were cool
and nice.^^

02.11.2007, 10:01 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

^^ Well ya But I'm not to found of A4
But I have been drawing anime characters since he teahed me,
I have been told from japan I draw like Clamp
and someone there thought I worked for clamp,

Post last edited by Student Cartoonist on 02.11.2007, 10:19 PM.

02.11.2007, 10:19 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait Emi-chan...so StudentCartoonist is your dad? *really confuzzled here*

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.11.2007, 11:12 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

A4 forum dad,only,
not her bio dad,
I hope that clears it up.

02.12.2007, 12:04 AM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey student cartoonist i wish i was the student of miyazaki but im not good enough drawer 1 question you should know how many ghibli films in total are there ACtual ghibli titles i got 11 and i think there is 13 but not sure could you tell me. and if you got the time could you make me a list of all titles pre and post miyazaki pretty please i did try but everytime i do it i lose them and when i try to make another the list changes i would be so greatful pm it me or just put in this thread your friend tamasaburo

02.12.2007, 08:46 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

^^ See what I can do for you for you ok
Have you been studying how to draw manga books?
Show me your work ,

02.12.2007, 02:56 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, there are 15? 16? I lost count..
Hm, there's four more plus 13 or 14...
One of those. I own like all the English
versions and then there's the other ones, counting the new movie.
Heck, I'd love to be taught by Miyazaki. I
have my own eye style and every thing because
I drew out like 30 styles other manga artists
have done, including american, and then found
which style I liked most and sort of switched it about.
Then there's the figure, not too hard, and my
hair styles for mine are a little whack but I like them.

02.12.2007, 07:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Well I can teach what he teach me.
and where is your work I need to see it.

02.12.2007, 09:09 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks