QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion ONLY
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion ONLY » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  176  177  178  179  180  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umm

Hijiri from Air?

She doesnt look quite old enough. But she seem stern ^_^ and for some reason makes me think of her as teacherish.

04.30.2008, 07:05 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Too glam sadly. And a bit young. This woman needs to be real schoolmarm-ish. I imagine her with her hair in a severe bun or something. Librarian style. Long flowing hair is a no-no. Thanks anyway.

@ Roar : Below! Your image isn't working and on my browser its written a huge "Do not link" message in a giant font on one line so its about 3 screens wide! Making this thread impossible for me to post it, hence my edit of this msg.

Yup, I will use the nurse from Blood, she's exactly what I wanted.

Can you remove that link in your post pls? Ta!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.01.2008, 02:32 AM.

04.30.2008, 07:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Try Blood:The Last Vampire.

Image removed. Damn, they can get really creative about bandwith stealing prevention.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.01.2008, 01:40 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For the new tech thread I’m updating some maps and images which I’ll put in a series of posts on page 1 where they can be easily found. I’m updating the Isakaya district schematic so does anyone want to tell me where their character lives?

@ Hikari : From your and Maho’s conversation I can work out you live on the far west side of the map. Is it okay for me to mark your house? If so do you want to be south of the river, south of the railway line or north of the railway line? Also west or east of road #246?

I’ll put a station where #246 crosses the track and another station between there and Isakaya making Hikari’s place ‘two stops west of school’ which is what she told Maho. I will add a station between Isakaya and Shin Maruko and put the Tama river in along the north of the map, north of Mai’s house. I’ll probably add another couple of rail lines and some station names seeing as I have that data to hand now. Perhaps after I’ve done that update people can post where they’d like to be located? I think it would help generally if we knew where people lived. Then I can do a final version which Roar can slap on the website.

The schematic is on Roar’s game website, see link in my sig. Click on the ‘Maps’ link.

@ Mushka : Sadoru has been to Aoi’s house but I have no idea where it is – somewhere south of the school I think you said. Do you want it marked? Somewhere near where road #45 crosses road #102?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.01.2008, 11:21 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Draft of updated district schematic. I've added Megumi, Kazuo, Hikari, Aoi. If these are wrong, tell me and I'll move them.

Anyone else want to go on? Missing characters are Hibiki, Takeo, Icchan, Chi, Chitose. And the NPCs who don't matter.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.01.2008, 07:54 PM.

05.01.2008, 07:53 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll post today. Really, I will.

Nice map! Can you put Momo-chan somewhere close to Mai?

05.01.2008, 07:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sure, that's a good spot.

Edit - I thought I'd help Saddles in his quest, so he doesn't have to keep looking for naked ladies.

One possibility: Lady Une

Post last edited by Mush on 05.02.2008, 02:18 AM.

05.02.2008, 02:03 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Yay, thank you!

@ Saddles - Yeah, great work on the map.

My Anime List

05.02.2008, 02:33 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sterner looking women wise,

BLEACH -

12th division, vice captain, Kurotsuchi Nemu.

8th division, vice captain, Ise Nanao.

Too busy to post pictures now, but i'll do it later.

As long as its a head shot (them wearing shinigami outfits at school would be rather weird) I think those two could work as teacherS?

05.02.2008, 02:42 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, head shot for Lady Une too. Unless this is some kind of super-strict army school.

05.02.2008, 02:44 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thanks to you both.

Wow, Lady Une is really... wow, she's very attractive. I was thinking someone crustier and frumpier. I like the ones with her hair up and that interesting Napoleonic style coat and cravat. I can even visualise a Japanese person today wearing garb like that, they do go for some unusual fashions don't they?

Ah, I'm torn now... Roar's school nurse woman was perfect in the frumpy side of things but she looked rather timid and ineffectual. The teacher I need is quite forthright but gentle too, I was trying to avoid too much glamour.

I did think of Koyama Fuzuki, Mitsuki's grandmother from Full Moon but I can't find clear pics of her and she's very old.

Ah, you see? I search images for "Bleach Kurotsuchi Nemu" and on the first page this turns up:

One of my weaknesses, I tend to lose motivation easily...

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.02.2008, 04:08 AM.

05.02.2008, 04:01 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
Yay, thank you!

Wow, finally. And it took me like 10 minutes. Gah. Sorry it took so long!

05.02.2008, 06:56 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Timid? Man, man, have you NEVER argued with an old lady before? They usually whack you on the head with their handbag before you even have time to argue your point.

Cheongsam ladies aside *cough*, would you need me to hold on for a while while Sadoru gets extra cosy, or should I just move on?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.02.2008, 08:41 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You play the game the way you want to play it my friend. My last post shows the kind of attention Sadoru is giving to any stimulus beyond about a foot radius right now. Barring something very unexpected like a satellite tumbling out of orbit.

Cheongsam = new Isakaya girls uniform maybe? Boys = haori and hakama. Yeah, yeah, I know the dress is Chinese.

In fact I can feel the urge for a medieval setting RPG coming on...

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.02.2008, 08:58 AM.

05.02.2008, 08:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Y'know, I can fix up an avatar of Tanaka Mai in a cheongsam... Or even Mizuho...

I can just imagine the scene now.

Icchan: Hey, Sadoru!

Sadoru: *lifts head from Aoi, irritated* What?

Icchan: Look what I got, a picture of Mizuho in a cheongsam!

Sadoru: *eyes widen, drops Aoi like a rock* GIMME!!!!!

05.02.2008, 09:49 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aoi : *dusting herself off* "Right, two can play at that game" *goes in tent and gets changed - comes back out* "Hey! Over here!"

Sadoru : *looking at stash of Icchan's pictures, turns head* "Oh... My... God!" *runs off and glomps Aoi*

Icchan : "Hm, looks better in the flesh..."

Maho : *hits Icchan* "Pervert!"

On other news yonks ago I found some classy fanart of Shizuku, Rei, Asuka, Nausicaa and Sheeta in yukata. But I'm not sharing. A couple of those might get used as character pics later on.

05.02.2008, 10:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, thread #2 is live. Please use that now.

Bye bye thread #1, we'll miss you!

05.02.2008, 10:33 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  176  177  178  179  180  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks