QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gasp! QI is on! I'll be back soon...

05.09.2008, 05:17 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What's QI?

Edit: Anyway, right now I'm listening to my favorite song! yay for smiles!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.09.2008, 05:20 PM.

05.09.2008, 05:19 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mm, reading the latest chapter of Bokura ga Ita. Ahh...I don't like this

05.09.2008, 05:21 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
What's QI?

It's a TV show. It's a sorta game shows thing, but there's no actual points system. It stands for Quite Interesting, and it involved questions where the obvious answers are always wrong.

And I've finished watching it now. Clearly.

05.09.2008, 05:33 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He's here! Early! Aww...he ran...Yay ^_^ Byebye!!!

05.09.2008, 05:35 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, he ran, how sweet!

Bye!! Have fun!!! Later!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.09.2008, 05:37 PM.

05.09.2008, 05:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
He's here! Early! Aww...he ran...Yay ^_^ Byebye!!!

Byeeeeee...

05.09.2008, 05:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watching some deathnote. (*gasp* did I just mention anime?)

05.09.2008, 05:56 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

drawing kanda. his face is really hard to do for some reason.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.09.2008, 06:51 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm gonna kidnap my boyfriend. ^^

Why did I just say that?

I made up a new story, but it has no title. So far it's six pages in the last I don't know how many hours. There's a Japanese boy in it named Suzuka Akemi and he lives with a count named Darien Dalzell. X3 I did it o the top of my head and it comes out smoothly. He's always dragging Akemi back. XD

I think I got the name Akemi from one of the voice actors in Soul Eater. Speaking of which, I need to watch episode 4. X3 I don't know, it's perverted in a sense but Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei was worse.

05.09.2008, 08:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill

You did, but I think you got away with it. Just be more careful in future.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 08:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hee, I watched two episodes of Soul Eater, so now I've caught up with the releases. ^^; Crap.. crap.. crap ! @.@ And I dunno why, I really like Kid. XD Maybe it's just his voice actor or something, or his weird obsession with symmetry.. I dunno, I blame someones sig on another site with him in it for making me find this series. *she's attracted to odd art styles and Kid >_>;;*

I have the creepiest obsession with Yoite, it's worse than with Fai or Lui.. o.O

I think I'll write a bit more. :3

05.09.2008, 09:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill

You did, but I think you got away with it. Just be more careful in future.

Wait... is there something wrong with mentioning anime?

And right now I am currently awaiting the time when my mom says "alrught, now you have to go and sleep", not that I will sleep in all actuality, I'll probably just come back here. Yeah.

05.10.2008, 01:49 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

watching the ghost of mateel arc of dgm. lalas lullaby is so sad!

05.10.2008, 02:09 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Now I'm writing yet another story... perhaps I go off on tangents far too much... hey! I can make the main character as spacey as me! And guess what! The people reading the story will think that it's a good thing that the main character's spacey and shake their heads at those that give me a hard time about it in the story! Yeah!

05.10.2008, 02:21 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm listening to music and on the net relaxing after half killing myself

05.10.2008, 03:35 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Tsuko
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tsuko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Trying to decide which high school to join.

--------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.10.2008, 03:55 AM Tsuko is offline   Profile for Tsuko Add Tsuko to your buddy list Send an Email to Tsuko
harmony-of-mar
Baron

im ripping p the bad drawing of kanda i did. i just cant seem to draw properly later, tis infuriating.

05.10.2008, 04:24 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Iseult
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.30.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Iseult Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listening to a song and reading Bleach

05.10.2008, 07:08 AM Iseult is offline   Profile for Iseult Add Iseult to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Revising ethics in Psychological research. I know there is a need for this, but damn, sometimes I just don't care.

05.10.2008, 07:24 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks