QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ugh, taking a break from studying and congratulating myself on my idiocy (is that a word? too late to care).

I tried to edit this and got rid of my mini-rant accidentally...this is terrible.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.09.2008, 05:53 AM.

05.09.2008, 05:50 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww, poor you.

Also:
Good Lord. SpritedSen has returned! I wonder who else will be back...

05.09.2008, 06:52 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Good Lord. SpritedSen has returned!
Looks like Batman to me...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 07:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow...tired. >_<

On the bright side of things, totally prepared to kickass on today's exams!

05.09.2008, 09:35 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck fen!!!

05.09.2008, 09:36 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Same old same old then... Go do some damage!

05.09.2008, 09:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ugh...well, yesterday/today is the day of stupitidies for me. The first exam isn't till 11...I could have gotten up early and studied. Ah well. I've got a couple hours to kill now before having to leave.

Oooh thanks for the luck guys ^_^ Yeah, I'm a bit slow atm xD

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.09.2008, 09:46 AM.

05.09.2008, 09:40 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I would be slow at that time of day too!

05.09.2008, 09:48 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi I've got a couple hours to kill now before having to leave.
Good. RPG post then! Get on with it!

05.09.2008, 10:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

good luck, fen... Actually, with your studying, there should be no luck involved beyond the choice of questions by the powers that be... lol

05.09.2008, 11:37 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck... although your exam is probably done now.

So... ja, right now I'm just killing time here, posting. I'm feeling pretty good ATM, my geography exam went real good today. ^_^

My Anime List

05.09.2008, 12:52 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AH! "ATM" means at the moment, right? Yesss, I just figured something else out! Yay!

I am staring out the window at a pleasant day and a tad bit of a breeze making some very green trees sway a tad.

05.09.2008, 02:01 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Drawing Komui from DGM. While listening to the DGM OST.

@ Kiki - I know how you feel, I never knew what any of these things meant when I first came here.

My Anime List

05.09.2008, 03:34 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That was a very taddy post Kiki.

Right now I'm wondering where seasprite has got to. Not seen her on here for a few days. I hope its just a holiday or something equally nice.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 03:43 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I know that it was a very taddy post... would you like me to edit it? I realized that it was after I posted it... anyway, I use that word far too much. Ah well...!

05.09.2008, 03:51 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It was only a tad taddy. I can handle it.

05.09.2008, 03:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi I've got a couple hours to kill now before having to leave.
Good. RPG post then! Get on with it!

Yes, yes. All done.

Hehe, thanks for the luck guys ^_^ it went well.

Hm, tired now. Waiting for my bf...sooo slow. Maybe I'll start on making food before he gets here.

05.09.2008, 04:27 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

And I'm still drawing Komui. I'm hopeful that this might turn out really well.

My Anime List

05.09.2008, 04:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I'm spamming threads with great enthusiasm. *spams this thread with great enthusiasm*

05.09.2008, 04:52 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I am relpying to spammed threads with great enthusiasm! *Replies to spammed thread with great enthusiasm*

05.09.2008, 05:09 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks