QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New Year's
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New Year's » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  New Year'sPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I figure that this thread might not be trafficked much ue to everyone having plans or doing something on this day, but in the meantime...

Lets get a thread going. Give your review of the last year from your perspective and then maybe what you think the new year will have in store for you.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.31.2008, 11:07 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

2008 wer'nt that Great!

Too much stress to be happy and carefree!

so 2009 I hope will be Fine!

A Happy and Healthy New Year to all of you!......even the Whisper clan.

12.31.2008, 02:12 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Had a great 2008, happy new year to you all.
Im in some village in Germany right now, so I have no internet ('cept for now), so... see you in the next year.

12.31.2008, 04:59 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think this has been a great year for me. I actually feel like quite a different person 'cause of everything that's happened, and I mean that in a good way. A brilliant way.

Here's to a great 2009!

My Anime List

12.31.2008, 07:28 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

My years been rather crazy to be honest! Very romantic Very academic :/ Very changing.

Like Kaz I think i'm a lot different to what I was last you.

Hope everyone hasa great 09!

12.31.2008, 08:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy New year! (In 45 minutes)

01.01.2009, 03:15 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eee! Happy new year! ^_^ It's been the new year for 2 hours and 24 minutes...Weird.

But yeah, wish you all the very best! ^_^

01.01.2009, 05:21 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i got absolutely plastered. i'm a non smoker and whilst pissed had about half a pack of cigies. poo'd in the bush , chattered up a group of chicks went for a bike ride. met and hugged countless random ppl. walked for ages was dj ing for a party from 11:40 - 2 in the morning and wee'd on the carpet annnd.. i also got gropped by a few chicks in a strange misty tent. and made a complete dick of myself.

01.01.2009, 06:35 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Farren - ..........thanks for sharing.....? Everybody needed to know that....... (I'm just going to go now...)

Soo... Yaay! Happy new years peoples! Last year was... interesting! But I'm sort of glad it's over, and I'll try to make 2009 an even better year! For myself and those around me! (i'll try to stop being a brat!)

01.01.2009, 02:00 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
a strange misty tent.

sounds like hotboxing to me. shouldnt do drugs tut tut

And as for the rest of that thanks. The detail about your urination and defacation made my life.

01.01.2009, 05:34 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Farren & NC, Your superb purveyers of toilet humour!
wonderfully funny stuff guys - kudos to you both!

01.01.2009, 06:41 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...I think Farren just redefined "TMI".

My Anime List

01.01.2009, 08:01 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I find it amusing how Farren always tells us about the ways in which he makes a complete arse of himself while drunk. I would've expected him to learn his lesson by now.

01.01.2009, 08:06 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, Farren... we all had to know all of that...

As for me, I had a rather mixed 2008. Part of it was the best that I've ever had. Seriously ever. I was like... in love for part of it. Haha. xD And then part of it was really terrible and I had the worst time that I've ever had ever. Like Kaz and NC, I think that I'm an entirely different person than I was last year... yay!

But yay for 2009! Happy New Year! I have a rather good feeling that this year shall be a good one.

01.01.2009, 11:09 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

your not alone farren. last night was an epic embarrassment for myself as well. wont get into details.. mostly cuz i can't remember much..

anywho.. the best thing about it not being 2008 anymore . . . no more drawing an 8 like a snowman, now just the head and a line ( 9 ) yay!

01.01.2009, 11:17 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When I finished watching Hancock, it was 11:38. Halfthrough The Haunted Apartments, it was half past midnight already. Slept all the way past noon. Went to the beach with family in the evening, played rounds of hopscotch on the soft sand (harder than it looks).

Pretty much sums up my day. Oh, and happy belated new year everyone, may you all get to watch all the Ghibli you want this year

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.02.2009, 08:58 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Oh, what a great start to 2009!

01.02.2009, 04:25 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yaay 2009! It's gonna be GREAT!!!! Because today... I DISCOVERED COFFEE!!!!! WOOHOO!!! And now I'm really reeeaaalllllyyyyyyy hyper and full of energy!!! Woooo coffee!!! YAAYYYYYY 2009!!!!!

01.02.2009, 05:45 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YES! COFFEE! I love Coffee... especially because I don't drink it that often. And because of that, when I DO drink coffee, I could quite possibly bounce off of walls...

01.02.2009, 07:03 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm yeah i tell things as they are.
it was a good night although i was sick in the morning in a big way.
ha ha i had fun.

01.02.2009, 09:25 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks