QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - WHAT HAVE YOU ATE TODAY??
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » WHAT HAVE YOU ATE TODAY?? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Eye-see
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.25.08
WHAT HAVE YOU ATE TODAY??Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AH... FOOD. we stuff lots of food (or maybe not) in our mouth and our stomach everyday. whatever they are, they deserve their credits for the fulfilled feelings they provided us.

so, what have you ate today??

let me start off first.

1. A cup of milk and six biscuits for breakfast
2. Had rice with chicken meat and veggie for lunch
3. canned green tea (yucks)
3. Had chinese food Won Ton for dinner, plus rice, a little bit of fried fish and veggies.
4. supper: not yet. planning to have bread and tuna and orange juice.

09.10.2008, 09:42 AM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheerios
Pasta
A Kit Kat Chunky

09.10.2008, 11:01 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A cup of tea and a caramel wafer... thing.. for breakfast.
For lunch.. ready salted crisps, milk, iced biscuit.
And I had a jam donut when I got home.

My Anime List

09.10.2008, 11:51 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weetabix
Sausage sandwich
And the last slice of dad's birthday cake (Mwahahahaa )

09.10.2008, 01:42 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ..Ayami..
Weetabix
Sausage sandwich
And the last slice of dad's birthday cake (Mwahahahaa )

Your dad's birthday! Lets activate the thread!

09.10.2008, 01:54 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh god, my stomach hurts. XD

- Chocolate lined waffer straws *lol*
- Blueberries
- The edges of a sandwich
- Peach Juice
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 Yogurt cups
- Pringle chips
- other stuff..
- Vanilla ice cream float

XD

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 09.10.2008, 04:49 PM.

09.10.2008, 04:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
A cup of tea and a caramel wafer... thing.. for breakfast.
For lunch.. ready salted crisps, milk, iced biscuit.
And I had a jam donut when I got home.

Healthy.

09.10.2008, 05:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Let's see. Pancakes for breakfast. Hamburger for lunch. Planning to have a cup of tea soon. Have no idea what's for dinner.

Check out my music:

09.10.2008, 05:45 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ arren - I know.. =[ I'm usually better than that.

My Anime List

09.10.2008, 06:09 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Eye-see
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

- Blueberries
- Peach Juice
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 Yogurt cups
- Pringle chips
- other stuff..

XD

did you eat all those in one day or in one meal...??

09.10.2008, 07:08 PM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eye-see
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

- Blueberries
- Peach Juice
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 Yogurt cups
- Pringle chips
- other stuff..

XD

did you eat all those in one day or in one meal...??

One day, but it was like every half hour. XD I eat too much usually. I didn't really eat meals today because I couldn't.

Two chocolate bars and bubblegum to be added to that list. XD

09.10.2008, 07:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Eye-see
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

People,

i have an interesting theory. I believe, us that have been pampered by food...

... get hungry every three hours .

at least its true for me case. *munch munch*

Post last edited by Eye-see on 09.10.2008, 07:36 PM.

09.10.2008, 07:26 PM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yummy food, yay!

09.10.2008, 07:31 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well. Right now I'm having some tea and bread with honey on it. For breakfast I had kix. i can't remember what I had for lunch.

Check out my music:

09.11.2008, 05:08 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chicken nuggets and fries for a late kinda brunch! Since I got up kinda on the late side this morning lol

09.15.2008, 12:57 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have to eat more. I am rather hungry.

09.15.2008, 07:25 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have to remember...

salisbury steal and mac n/ cheese...... 4am breakfast
coffee
cup of noodle soup and peanutbutter/cheese crackers
water. 10am
diet pepsi
water water (ea water is a half liter) at lunch break at 11:30
two tuna salad sandwiches w/ cheese-it crackersorange drink and diet pepsi..... 6pm
can of lipton tea
whisky/cola 10:30
water just before bed...

now 11:30, gotta get up at 4am again, but had a two hr nap early afternoon...

09.16.2008, 02:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So far today, I've just had my breakfast which was a couple pieces of toast with butter on them and some cinnamon herbal tea. Still a lil hungry right now though! But got about 3 or 4 hours till lunch though! lol

09.16.2008, 05:15 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Lunch was cheese and tomato pizza with salad and a glass of water to drink. Just waiting on something sweet to cool off which was just in the oven!

09.16.2008, 10:58 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spaghettio's
coffee
two bologna sandwiches
Cactus Cooler sode (orange/pineapple)
large can of chop suey and noodles... (something cheaply bought a long time ago and needing to be consumed to free up shelf space)
Pepsi Cola
water

10.05.2008, 06:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks