QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hugs thread! :D
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hugs thread! :D » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Hugs thread! :DPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought this thread could come in handy.

So, this is where to come if you wanna give somebody a hug, when you think they need one, or if they just deserve it! And if you feel that you could do with a hug, just ask!

05.09.2008, 05:07 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think all the anime needs a hug. To show it's still loved. Do you remember? We used to discuss anime...

05.09.2008, 09:38 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We still discuss it! Occasionally...

05.09.2008, 09:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anime???
I think that we still do, somewhat, occasionally, well sometimes, maybe...

05.09.2008, 11:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hugs for everyone!!

Except for Saddles ¬¬
I have to put up with ''IT'' every day

05.09.2008, 05:02 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh yay1 I got hugged for the first time! At least in this forum..

Edit: Wait, I believe that I was hugged once before... I can't recall... ah well, yay!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.09.2008, 05:04 PM.

05.09.2008, 05:03 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! Hugs!

05.09.2008, 05:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Really? That's an atrocity...I mean, I'm sure we're one of the huggiest forums out there.

*huggles to everyone, especially Kiki because you're special and especially Arren and Saddles for making me laugh today* xD

05.09.2008, 05:04 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

More yay! xD

*hugs fen for being so lovely*

05.09.2008, 05:05 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh yay! Another hug~ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I suppose that I'll just hug everyone now! Yay!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.09.2008, 05:06 PM.

05.09.2008, 05:06 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow.
This has to be a world record for the thread with the most ''yays'' in it

05.09.2008, 05:10 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*hugs thread hug*

And a special one for Ayami *huggsies*

(gives real one too... right NOW!)

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 05:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yay!b Yay! Yay! Yay is my kind of thread! Yay!

05.09.2008, 05:11 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
*hugs thread hug*

And a special one for Ayami *huggsies*

(gives real one too... right NOW!)

Ugh
DAD GERMS >.<

05.09.2008, 05:12 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*hugs everyone who thinks kanda is hot*

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.09.2008, 07:38 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

*Runs away from Harms* ahhh! Animated characters are not hot!

05.09.2008, 07:40 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im sorry, what?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.09.2008, 07:44 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um...

I could really use a hug...

05.10.2008, 12:02 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Um...

I could really use a hug...

Oh no!

*huggles*

What's wrong? *hugs some more*

05.10.2008, 12:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
im sorry, what?

[/QUOTE

Well, they aren't even really actually people... they're drawings... although some are nicer to look at than others, they're not exactly "hot" as you say.

05.10.2008, 01:46 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks