QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » HAPPY BIRTHDAY! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy 13TH bithday to my best friend,the lovable liam of doom!i forget what day so im being safe.
YOU LEGEND!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.28.2007, 10:35 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
LiamOfDoom
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.07.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LiamOfDoom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thankyou!!!...cept...im turning 14 harms lol

If I Was Your Vampire, Death Waits For No One.
Hold My Hand Accross Your Face Because I Think Our Time Has Come.

Marilyn Manson

11.28.2007, 10:36 PM LiamOfDoom is offline   Profile for LiamOfDoom Add LiamOfDoom to your buddy list Homepage of LiamOfDoom
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i cant even remember the name of ians girlfriend ond mar,or the name of the imp.(pouton?pazun?) you think ill remember how old you are?

11.28.2007, 11:11 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Liam
have a good one.

11.28.2007, 11:37 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Lain ^_^ I hope you have/had a wonderful B-day

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

11.28.2007, 11:53 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
LiamOfDoom
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.07.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LiamOfDoom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aww thankyou peoples

its sunday the 9th if people are wondering

If I Was Your Vampire, Death Waits For No One.
Hold My Hand Accross Your Face Because I Think Our Time Has Come.

Marilyn Manson

11.29.2007, 02:38 AM LiamOfDoom is offline   Profile for LiamOfDoom Add LiamOfDoom to your buddy list Homepage of LiamOfDoom
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

9th of December????
thats i little way off
so i guess its a 'happy early birthday' then.

11.29.2007, 08:26 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday for the 9th!

I have only one thing to add...

CAKE!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.29.2007, 08:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The cake is a lie...

11.29.2007, 08:41 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is all cake a lie?

Happy b-day! Have a good 'n.

11.29.2007, 09:26 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, if you wanna get specific, its a chocolate cake.
Its a reference to something, though I doubt anyone here will know the reference.
Saddles might, eventually, if he has heeded my advice.

11.29.2007, 09:38 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This wasn't a chocolate cake, it was a Victoria sponge.

With birthday candles of course.

JRR often says oblique things, and they often pass obliquely over my head. But I like it down here in the gloomy, womby, warm sea of ignorance.

Still, thats another fine thread derailed.

MANY HAPPY RETURNS!

There, back on track!

11.29.2007, 09:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday for the 9th!

Didn't JRR mention that the cake was a lie in the RPG tech thread? Heh, sorry I just de-railed the thread again.

11.29.2007, 11:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Yes, I think I might have.
Im waiting until the actual day to wish a happy birthday.

11.29.2007, 12:29 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy birthday for the ninth. my birthday is the ninth also.. just not of december..

i prefer "let them eat cake".

12.02.2007, 08:02 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday!!!

Wait... a cake is a lie? I eat cake... so I have been eating lies? I HAVE BEEN DEVOURING SINS!!! AAAAAH!!!!!

*runs around screaming*

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.02.2007, 08:05 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Happy Birthday!!!

Wait... a cake is a lie? I eat cake... so I have been eating lies? I HAVE BEEN DEVOURING SINS!!! AAAAAH!!!!!

*runs around screaming*

ROFL+LMAO!!

12.02.2007, 08:51 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*throws a bucket of iced water over Roarkiller*

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.02.2007, 12:25 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

in my op,only 3 things are sins.
1.my sister em
2.stealing and harassment and murdur
3.anime haters.

*slaps roarkiller*
calm down mate.

p.s.have a good day liam,boy who listens to marilyn manson and is afraid of moths...

12.02.2007, 07:19 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My mum is afraid of moths too... hmm...

12.03.2007, 07:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks