QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Another Newbie Saying Hi!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Another Newbie Saying Hi! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 07.19.07
  Another Newbie Saying Hi!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Artoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone,

I can't believe I only just found this place! I'm a big Ghibli fan (Hayao Miyazaki is my favourite director), and have been for years and am very pleased to find a good forum of fellow fans. I have often posted about the wonders of Ghibli on other places and encouraged people to seek out their films, which until Spirited Away was not that easy here in the UK.

So anyway... hi

07.19.2007, 07:45 PM Artoo is offline   Profile for Artoo Add Artoo to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay... 8]

07.20.2007, 06:35 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Artoo, do you know what C-3PO's up to these days?

07.20.2007, 07:46 AM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!!!
Im glad that you find us

I luv the susuwatari^^

07.20.2007, 07:49 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
louiselouiselouise
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  ABBIE!?!?!?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by louiselouiselouise Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You wouldn't be in any possible way related or acually Abbie Newman?
If so this is Louise from Cathays!

07.20.2007, 08:08 AM louiselouiselouise is offline   Profile for louiselouiselouise Add louiselouiselouise to your buddy list
Artoo
Warawara

Registration Date: 07.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Artoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the welcomes everyone

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Hi Artoo, do you know what C-3PO's up to these days?

Last I heard he was still grumbling about being made to come out with such terrible puns at the end of Attack of the Clones...

quote:
Originally posted by louiselouiselouise
You wouldn't be in any possible way related or acually Abbie Newman?
If so this is Louise from Cathays!

No, sorry, I have no idea who that is, but it's not me anyway.

Post last edited by Artoo on 07.20.2007, 09:26 AM.

07.20.2007, 09:26 AM Artoo is offline   Profile for Artoo Add Artoo to your buddy list
louiselouiselouise
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by louiselouiselouise Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh ok
just a mad thought!

07.20.2007, 10:47 AM louiselouiselouise is offline   Profile for louiselouiselouise Add louiselouiselouise to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi and welcome. We need more mature brains around here...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.20.2007, 03:49 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome to the forums

07.20.2007, 06:27 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i love newbees! so much to discuss. well, hello. im thug, i like to think of myself as the OG of thissy herey forum, but other been down longer then me. anywas welcome, hello, enjoy, stay, post, say stuff, and argue. have fun

cheers

07.21.2007, 09:27 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ummmm i mean no offence but does it seem to anyone else that louise's world is centred around Cardiff? As i said i mean no offence but you just took the most random guess that the new comer was someone from your high school :S

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

07.23.2007, 11:46 AM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perhaps she'd asked her friend to join?

Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your stay!

07.29.2007, 03:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks