QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Creative/Humorous Insult Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » The Creative/Humorous Insult Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  The Creative/Humorous Insult ThreadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ever wanted to deal out some smart wisecrack to a verbal opponent? Ever felt you needed to be really rude to someone without them realising it? Just fancy a laugh at someone's expense? Want to confuse foreigners?

You need the Creative Insults Thread.

Just post up a word or phrase that is insulting and different or funny.

Just keep it clean - minors are present.

I'll start:

blockhead.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.22.2007, 04:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow, i thought you were kidding, guess i was wrong eh?

umm... my friend james, once went by Jimmy Cupcake from our gym teacher before, so ill go wiht that.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.22.2007, 04:33 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
if **** could fly you would be the squadron leader.

05.22.2007, 05:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

JRR is a floater!

05.22.2007, 05:50 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I made a thread just like this when I joined my very first forum. It got deleted and I was warned because somebody complained (even though the admin thought it was funny). I thought I was going to be banned within the first week lol

Unfortunately, I can't think of any right now...

05.23.2007, 05:45 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Dogtanian
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.23.07
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dogtanian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weiner, Buttmunch,

or, for a slightly longer riposte;

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.
(- - - Groucho Marx)

Hmm..didn't think my first post would begin this way...

05.23.2007, 02:13 PM Dogtanian is offline   Profile for Dogtanian Add Dogtanian to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
If my dog had a face like yours I`d shave his arse and teach him to walk backwards.

watch this everyone. The end is hilarious. Seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REfmANxv264

05.23.2007, 02:32 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A twist on the old ya mum jokes here.. My mum has got a rather unusuall job and me and my mate were taking the rip with a ya mum battle and she came out with
'Ya mums a self employed tassle maker'

Lol yeah my mum really is a self employed tassle maker, we got tassles all over the house. And scissors for that matter *worries*

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

05.24.2007, 07:30 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

twot, cockmuncher, batty, dyke etc.

05.24.2007, 11:31 AM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you're a right bunch of steamed vegetables.

05.24.2007, 02:47 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"I'd challenge you to a battle of wits, but I won't fight an unarmed man."

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.24.2007, 04:25 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

YO!
not especially special but Ive always loved the word:

Plonker

05.24.2007, 05:53 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Naturally.

There are some great ones in the old game Curse of Monkey Island, e.g.:
- You fight like a dairy farmer!
- How appropriate, you fight like a cow!

05.25.2007, 05:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

u mongroid

05.25.2007, 12:08 PM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
PlasticMedia
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PlasticMedia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mendicant

05.30.2007, 12:40 AM PlasticMedia is offline   Profile for PlasticMedia Add PlasticMedia to your buddy list Send an Email to PlasticMedia
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would post some of the insults i use but quite a lot of them are too extreme for this site so im not going to. dont want to ruin the younger members minds

06.13.2007, 06:28 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"mongroid" ha ha that made me lauff... erm
pillock, muppet, fcukwit

Post last edited by kittycatjess on 06.13.2007, 11:34 AM.

06.13.2007, 11:34 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by kittycatjess
fcukwit

A person whose idea of humour involves French Connection UK references?

06.13.2007, 01:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no i re aranged to letters to make it a little less offencive

06.13.2007, 01:47 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was hoping we could avoid offensive insults, any fool can write a four letter word. I was hoping for creative and AMUSING insults, erm, hence the thread title.

Poltroon, for example.

06.13.2007, 03:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks