QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Britney Spears
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Britney Spears » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
kitkat
Calcifer

Registration Date: 01.23.07
  Britney SpearsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know no one cares but has anyone seen how stupid britney looks bald

02.19.2007, 08:12 AM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
yep...

02.19.2007, 08:26 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah it looks cool of only shed of done the same down below. or even covered up for that matter itd be to cold to go commando n id be scared of trappong my (blank) in the zip.

02.19.2007, 08:45 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
kitkat
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

she looks pants she really does

02.19.2007, 09:00 AM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i know when she first started she was a sweet innocent girl who just wanted to sing now shes just stupidf she needs to sort herself out.

02.19.2007, 09:01 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo britney who cares she cuts her hair one or another I just dont see how it really matters. she did look much better earlier in her career though.

02.19.2007, 09:15 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
tamasaburo
Ohmu

shes done it to act rebelious but bet she regrets it now and its sumat you cnt change easily shell have to wait for it to grow back. but its the same with all celebs do sumat mad to get in the news then regret what you just did. or making charities for no reason just to make them look good. like the kirsty howard appeal that beckham was part of he earns that much money he shud of just give it her. (she lives round the corner from me shes a great kid very friendly)

02.19.2007, 09:25 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
kitkat
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

awww man koool. but no britney is not doin her self any favours. she should be spendin more time with her kids

02.19.2007, 09:29 AM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah or like gedlof or bono they could cough up to help the poverty stricken in africa instead of going around in a lear jet

02.19.2007, 09:29 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

and now they are all going to be part of a series of concerts to raise awareness about climate change - never mind that all that jetting about the world will contribute way more CO2 emissions than any wood burning fire ever will. it's just dumb. and britney's hair? what was she thinking... she's pretty enough to nearly get away with it, but in no way is she cool enough so she just ends up looking pants. now, angelina jolie bald, that'd be cool.

Post last edited by emperor squirrel on 02.19.2007, 11:05 AM.

02.19.2007, 10:58 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think, she needs help. And yes it looks stupid, only Sinead O'connor can pull that look off.

02.19.2007, 12:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i can't say that i have seen it.

02.19.2007, 01:08 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
count yourself fortunate...

02.19.2007, 07:59 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There is something intriguing and not unattractive about a girl with a shaven head. Sinead O'connor looks stunning like that, as she has such a lovely face. I'm just not sure that Britney is the girl to do that, as we are so used to seeing her with long hair. For Sinead it's her trademark whereas Britney, I think, is trying to get attention unfortunately.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.19.2007, 08:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't believe that there's some of you who remembers Sinead! But you're right - only she can pull of the bald head. Although Demi Moore tried that too but I don't think Britney's bald is quite as dramatic or successful.

They kept saying something on the radio about it but I thought it was a joke - then I saw it on the web. I just had to see he he he.

I wonder if that hair salon sold her locks on e-bay ha ha ha.

02.19.2007, 11:22 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
I think, she needs help. And yes it looks stupid, only Sinead O'connor can pull that look off.

shes needed help since her 2nd album. after the 1st album she lost the "innocent yet dirty little hot blonde pop singer" thing and a got a "deadshit dumb blonde" label shes been trying desperately to get rid of.

psycology: way she sees it, deep in her subconcsious, is that being popular made her like this, so shes gonna do drastic things to try and appeal to a more alternative crowd, aka being popular without actually being popular.

cheers

02.20.2007, 02:24 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by totorogirl
I wonder if that hair salon sold her locks on e-bay ha ha ha.

nope but britney did so if you got more money than sense you can get youself something to smell her by

02.20.2007, 10:21 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Loscil
Baron

YO!
as afr as i know the salon is selling it for more than 1 million $..

02.20.2007, 10:31 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kitkat
Calcifer

i just read its only 512 brithish pounds at mo

02.20.2007, 04:05 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

its stupid why would you actually want someone elses hair. people will bid for anything on ebay just for the sake of it they dont actually want it.

02.20.2007, 06:00 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks