QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JRR
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » HAPPY BIRTHDAY JRR » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JRRPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Everybody, it's JRR's Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday JRR. Hope you get lots of cake and presents and...um...fun!

02.15.2007, 02:34 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JRR all the best!! don't get to drunk lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.15.2007, 02:39 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JRR!

Have a great day, JRR. Hope you have loads of cool presents

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

02.15.2007, 02:52 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday JRR!!!

02.15.2007, 02:56 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy B-Day! make sure you can still stand tomarrow eh?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.15.2007, 04:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

02.15.2007, 05:29 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He's 16. I damn well hope he can stand tomorrow. Unless being physically unable is nothing to do with drinking.

Anyway - have a good day!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.15.2007, 05:29 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
well its a thursday, so im not going out..
but..
ill have a few people round on saturday, and eventually go out on monday (but thats because of carneval and not because of my birthday )..
Thanks for the congratulations everyone...
I finally got my new iPod, after having wihtdrawal symptoms after my old one broke half a year ago...
Also got wario ware for the wii from my brothers, some clothes from my mum, and loads of sweets..
and.. oh yeah, and Only Yesterday from someone....
So, once again, thanks everyone, it was a nice day and your comments on here gave it a really nice ending..e
so, gotta go to bed now, im stuffed with cake, and - believe it or not - japanese food...
whoa that sushi was good... (and teppanyaki, I loe that too....)
´gnight and thank you!
JRR

Post last edited by Loscil on 02.15.2007, 08:00 PM.

02.15.2007, 07:50 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday!!!! I guess I'm a little late...heh. Sounds like you had an awesome time!! Happy B-day again!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.15.2007, 09:02 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea late as well but happy birtday!!!!

cheers

02.15.2007, 10:14 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy birthday to my favourite jrr

02.16.2007, 04:33 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey!

Happy Birthday!
Have a wonderful evening today!!!

I luv the susuwatari^^

02.17.2007, 06:07 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo yo ditto for me as well drink some champers

02.17.2007, 12:08 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthdar jrr happy birthday to you, have a good'en

02.17.2007, 01:12 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey. Happy Birthday.

(Wow your birthday is so close to mine. That's cool.)

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

02.18.2007, 05:16 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
happy birthday to my favourite jrr

YO!
awww.. thank you..
(probably coz its the only jrr you kow )

02.18.2007, 08:22 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So, did ya have a good time?

I'm getting all excited about my birthday now.

By the way, if anyone cares, I'm going to Glasgow until Thurday. When I return, I'll probably have various manga and random games magazines.

02.18.2007, 09:18 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
going to Glasgow

That puts you in the UK - whereabouts are you?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.18.2007, 09:45 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

I've said before... if you can find the thread.

02.18.2007, 09:58 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Can't be arsed. Tell me again...

You can tell I'm a committed caring person can't you?

02.18.2007, 12:49 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks