QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Addictions??
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Addictions?? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Addictions??Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

S'up, just wanderin' wot peps addictions are, not like drugs and **** but other addictions, say for instance chocolate, football, hockey, music etc. Although if u're addicted to drugs no harm in sayin'.
me i'm a chronic self harmer, so yeah my addiction's pain, i'm also addictd to music atm, 2pac, cheers Thug and i'm also addicted to love wootness lol.
so there there's my addictions, wot's ur's?
F_L, U_D

Post last edited by Feel_the_Light on 01.20.2007, 01:55 PM.

01.20.2007, 09:56 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um, addictions? Aheheheh. Hm..
the tv, paper(lots and lots I've loved paper
since I was little!), kitties, lots of kitties,
anime, and about every weird thing that involves
curses. Since mine is an computer curse.
I figured I can break anything over 50$ in
4 weeks.
I'm also logged on two computers right now..oops..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.20.2007, 10:21 AM.

01.20.2007, 10:06 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm i suppose im addicted to anime (duh), my dog, Lunchtimes at school (great fun), punk covers of songs, and this may sound stupid, but ive only jsut learnt to ride a bike, my mum never taught me coz she was too busy, and as my lil brother got a bike for xmas i've been learnign to ride it, im still rubbish but im addicted to it now

01.20.2007, 01:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your not alone, Haruko. I never learned until I was
10 to get the wheels off. Man, me on a bike was lousey.
We were learning to ride our bikes and when I finally
figured out how, I ran into a bus that was parked.
Haha! I still can't tie my shoes cause no body knows
how to teach me right since I'm a lefty. That sucks.
I get made fun of for both those things.

01.20.2007, 03:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im addicted to ginger ale, and maybe graffiti. im probably also addicted to photoshop.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.20.2007, 04:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im addicted to Spirited Away! and with no Shame

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.20.2007, 04:38 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I forgot to mention Fai and learning Japanese
and annoying the heck out of people and giving them
weird names.
Also addicted to my lap top..poor thing! I hope he gets
fixed soon so I can put my screen savers up of Fai..
*hugs lap top*

01.20.2007, 04:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol hunn i was taught to tie my laces by this weird guy called Pete who was a friend of my older bro (and was like 18 at the time) Which is strange, but nice. XP

01.20.2007, 04:53 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, im addicted to,

any drug i can get my hands, on, or get in my bong, nose or drink
anime for some reason
2pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rap
writing
im addicted to life, i just can't give it up.

a lifetimes experience of not dyin

quote:
Originally posted by Feel_the_Light
S'up, just wanderin' wot peps addictions are, not like drugs and **** but other addictions, say for instance chocolate, football, hockey, music etc. Although if u're addicted to drugs no harm in sayin'.
me i'm a chronic self harmer, so yeah my addiction's pain, i'm also addictd to music atm, 2pac, cheers Thug and i'm also addicted to love wootness lol.
F_L, U_D

lol 2pac's addictive. Cheers Feal The Light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
im addicted to ginger ale, and maybe graffiti. im probably also addicted to photoshop.

hell yea bro!

although since the copscuaght me spray painting (wasnt even proper graffiti art, it was just some tags)
i havnt been doin much

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 01.21.2007, 08:52 AM.

01.21.2007, 07:59 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The movie saving private ryan, Pepsi max, burger king, 4 people, lolly pops, Metal, emo, rap, rawk, music. And oranges.

And ICE

Post last edited by Endless Twilight on 01.21.2007, 08:26 AM.

01.21.2007, 08:25 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^
FUCK NO NOT THE ICE IM THINKJNG ABOUT WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THAT SHIT?

IT'LL **** YOU UP WORSE THAN HEROINE OR COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT TAKE ICE!!!

01.21.2007, 08:56 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ice Milo. Nice, ice cold, Milo. Not too sweet, a bit more powder. You sit down, relax, breath out, take a long swig, then take a heavy breather. I tell you, it's the best anti-depressant to ever exist.

And just stay away from ALL drugs. Hell, stay away from tobacco and alcohol while you're at it. They all ruin your life and health.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.21.2007, 10:49 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Ice Milo. Nice, ice cold, Milo. Not too sweet, a bit more powder. You sit down, relax, breath out, take a long swig, then take a heavy breather. I tell you, it's the best anti-depressant to ever exist.

And just stay away from ALL drugs. Hell, stay away from tobacco and alcohol while you're at it. They all ruin your life and health.

i'll keep that in mind lol

cheers

01.21.2007, 12:33 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
bellmetalviscera
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bellmetalviscera Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
F_L, U_D

Self-mutilation is a serious matter that does not end on its own and usually takes more than sheer will. So. You know. You might want to seek help, to the benefit of you and those near to you.

Like Miyazaki tells us, you need to believe in yourself, care for yourself and be strong. Despair is never progressive.

I am addicted to J. R. R. Tolkien's writings, Studio Ghibli films, the original Star Wars trilogy, cats, sex, my boyfriend.

I am not currently addicted to any substances or habits. Not even caffeine. Although, I have been before, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

"Why must fireflies die so young?"

01.22.2007, 02:34 AM bellmetalviscera is offline   Profile for bellmetalviscera Add bellmetalviscera to your buddy list Send an Email to bellmetalviscera Homepage of bellmetalviscera AIM Screenname: bellmetalviscera
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sugar.

I steal sugar sachets from coffee machines and eat them.

01.22.2007, 01:44 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm addicted to music, pringles, soda, milk, chocolate, the internet?

01.22.2007, 02:58 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

currently the list is:

writing Whisper of the Heart fanfics (200,000 words and still no sign of main engine cutoff)

Whisper of the Heart

being in love and cuddling lots

anime (mainly Ghibli but I'm exploring others)

crying

finding new (and different) music to slap on the ol' iPod

Jesus

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.22.2007, 06:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by bellmetalviscera
quote:
F_L, U_D

You might want to seek help, to the benefit of you and those near to you.

^^geeeeeaaaaaaaaa, agreeed

quote:
Originally posted by bellmetalviscera
sex

lmao ^^ good addiction

cheers

01.23.2007, 11:16 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

post edited. Decided not to comment

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.23.2007, 08:00 PM.

01.23.2007, 05:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

this cunt. ^^ aaaaaaahhhh, wtf man, post up that **** man don't be editing for no benifits, benifits cost 2 much, and getsts a **** lazy. post it up man, re-edit or un-edit that **** man

01.24.2007, 09:57 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks