QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Where has everyone gone?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Where has everyone gone? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Where has everyone gone?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how empty the site has been lately?, so many members have disappeared
spirtedsen, sunchaser, snakebite, i havent seen phyrra in a while, heel even that annoying JRR has vanished.
now the site has gone a tad bit more random, but you can really only see the ghiblis so many times, eventually there has to be a new film, when Earthsea comes to a wider audience we should have better stuff,
but still, where is everyone?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.07.2007, 12:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me, FFF and perhaps chihiro take full credit for the randomness, but i know wat u mean the site is really empty! And without ppl filling the forums us crazy ppl r left to our devices and all manners of things happen!

01.07.2007, 01:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that is wierd that the forums aren't as busy as they used to be..

01.07.2007, 01:15 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ages ago I noticed that SpiritedSen and Sunchaser had vanished, though Sunchaser did come back for a second at one point. Snakebite hasn't been here for a while, true. Phyrra does show up a lot but doesn't post much, and JRR has vanished just to make it obvious how much time he spends with his Wii. He should marry it or something.

01.07.2007, 03:15 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lawl ill be the vicar! I wish i could marry my dog but he'd only turn me down (He's a one man kinda dog - I hav suspicions he fancies my bro)

01.07.2007, 04:53 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm here!!!

Well I have not noticed the site bear.......

01.07.2007, 05:30 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im right here! > <

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 05:42 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a hacker on me so... I havent been on for a while.
And my dad's in hospital

Post last edited by Endless Twilight on 01.07.2007, 05:47 PM.

01.07.2007, 05:46 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i got hacked on myspace and everybody was killing me there and theyre were weird posts ew > <

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 06:48 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm here, just usually not at the same hours as everybody else

01.08.2007, 12:18 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo im still here but unlike you youngsters I got to work for a living so cant get much time as I used to to post on this site people are probably still sorting themselves out for the new year they'll be back

01.08.2007, 12:17 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
88Kazuya
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
yeah...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yep! a bunch of ppl r missing like doraneko... she or he was my very 1st fren in online ghibli...and more... but i forgotten some... (i'm so evil...)

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

01.10.2007, 02:13 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmmmm.

ive been sayin for ages, R.I.P the Ghibli Og's.
there not the Ghibli OG's cuz they gangster, (lol), but cuz they the old schoolers of the site. aka veryone who was here before i joined.

this forums changed so much since then

cheers

01.10.2007, 08:20 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I'm new here but my husband has been into an accident and that's the only reason why I haven't been on (plus I do work and have 2 kids). He'll be there for another week so I will try to visit this forum just to get my mind off stresses.

01.10.2007, 08:58 AM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have been on, I've just been really busy with exams and stuff

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

01.10.2007, 09:08 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
first of all, thanks for that lovely description of me SAnfan..
Im not i a lot lately because I got the Wii for christmas and was playing zelda all day - DUH!!!
However, before I got to finish it (just reached sky city..) I left for a week of skiing in Zermatt.
Although I will probably be more frquent fom middle of January onwards again, I will probably visit less than before as I have my Mocks and eventually my Alevels coming up...
So, whoever missed me (not many of you, I think), dont despair, Ill be back soon.

01.10.2007, 11:23 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Phyrra does show up a lot but doesn't post much,

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
i havent seen phyrra in a while

Boo!!

I'm still here, but not posting much... I'm spending every moment revising for my GCSE mocks, which start next week!! I go extremely crazy revising; starting revision a long, long time in advance.

After they've finished I primise that I'll start posting again... after all, I've been knocked off my perch as "most posted member" and need to win back my title...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

01.10.2007, 11:25 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Phyrra does show up a lot but doesn't post much,

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
i havent seen phyrra in a while

Boo!!

I'm still here, but not posting much... I'm spending every moment revising for my GCSE mocks, which start next week!! I go extremely crazy revising; starting revision a long, long time in advance.

After they've finished I primise that I'll start posting again... after all, I've been knocked off my perch as "most posted member" and need to win back my title...

you've got a long way to catch up You'd better start telling a lot of one word stories

By the way, what is a GCSE?

01.10.2007, 04:05 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl! One word stories r fun, but everytime im gonna right something it always has to b soemthing like 'and' or 'then' to make sense......Which is very dissapointing XP

01.10.2007, 04:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I do a quick check round the forum most days, but don't always post.

01.11.2007, 05:18 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks